1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The CRK Insingo Hangout!

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by BMCGear, Sep 7, 2014.

1. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Man I sold my small insingo last year and have regretted it ever since!!! I will be getting a new one soon. It's such a great knife and has a lot of cutting edge for the size. Great EDC

2. victorf

victorf

Aug 23, 2014
    My Wannabe Insingo only comes to hang out after the coast is absolutely cleared:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wannabe Insingo, always let the other specialized tools do their jobs - enjoying the Wannabe life without getting dirty or scratched! :)

3. bhyde

bhyde UNNECESSARY EVIL Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Platinum Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Victorf-

I would love to see pics of the whole car rather than glimpses of it here and there.. Perhaps the CRK isn't an appropriate place..unless of course, there was a CRK in the pic ;)

4. BBQ BOY

BBQ BOY

Feb 24, 2009
    Gabon Ebony
    [​IMG]

untytled likes this.
  5. Zeta33

Zeta33

Jul 13, 2014
    Wow! First I've ever seen of a wood inlayed Insingo. What is this knife's story?

6. atony

atony Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2008
    For a very short time CRK did offer the Insingo with different inlays. It was a really short time, might of been a mistake on someone's part, IDK.

7. Zeta33

Zeta33

Jul 13, 2014
    Thank you atony, much obliged for the response.

8. BBQ BOY

BBQ BOY

Feb 24, 2009
    I believe only 5 were made.

9. XJ-linux

XJ-linux Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2007
    I'm in...

[​IMG]

10. victorf

victorf

Aug 23, 2014
    I am into partial glimpses, cover half on/off! I am always "modding it", but to some, "hacking it", here are two more, making it appropriate - with "hack job" Insingo in it: ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. tomsch

tomsch Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2004
    Ok... I have to ask. What is the car you are building?

12. victorf

victorf

Aug 23, 2014
    Sixth generation Corvette.

13. Zeta33

Zeta33

Jul 13, 2014
    My Insingo with a fresh edge [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    just got this for Christmas ... hope the pic turned out 2014-12-26 16.03.22.jpg

15. Metalhed2434

Metalhed2434

Oct 10, 2012
    Hey! I just joined the club! I literally bought my Large Sebenza 21 Insingo hours ago...and I am of course loving it. I don't want to cheapen the beauty of my knife by trying to take a photo with my sad phone's camera, but I am so excited I just had to say something!!!!

16. victorf

victorf

Aug 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. martinlutherbling

martinlutherbling

Oct 10, 2014
    First CRK. My new favorite knife ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419802655.693769.jpg

18. INFRNL

INFRNL

Jan 30, 2012
    Very nice, did you do the work yourself or professionally? I like this and wood/mammoth inlays because they are unique to everyone else.
    Not a big fan of having the same as everyone, although sometimes its unavoidable

19. atony

atony Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2008
    I just scored a sweet large Insingo, CGG. I don't have it yet but it looks like this one.

[​IMG]

20. unit

unit

Nov 22, 2009
    I like that graphic. What is the story with the blade? Did someone do a swap?

It is unique;)