The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Now the wait begins for a 3.5 spanto from the exchange...

I really need to slow this crazy-train down some...

I just ordered a 3.5 spear point, after this all I'll need is a spanto 24 and I'll be good!

It was a couple of days ago that I was mentioning about wanting a 24 non-flipper in this thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1291208-XM-24-production
Now, I have this on the way! Just scored it on the exchange section last night! Can't wait to get it!
7Tj2yRp.jpg

Just snagged an XM-24 flipper last night after just getting my hands on my first XM-18 earlier this week. I've lusted after XMs for years, so happy to finally have one (soon to be two!)

My first: 3.5" Spearpoint. I bought a black/blue scale for it last night that should show up later this week.

XM%2525202.png

XM%2525201.png

3 new hinderers in one week!! :D

PS. That was a nice deal on that wharnie! congrats!

My bank account is still grimacing from when I did that a couple months ago! Especially since there was also a UG Seb inbound!

My bank account is still grimacing from when I did that a couple months ago! Especially since there was also a UG Seb inbound!

I bet!! :p
I should personally hold back for while after that XM-24 purchase alone!
I mean at least TRY to hold back lol
Can't stop refreshing the exchange site and some deals are hard to ignore

It's a sickness for sure. I've wanted an XM for the longest time, and after getting my first this week, I love it. Even at 3.5", I feel it's just a bit on the small side. When I saw the 24 pop up in the same state, I jumped on it. And then that damn wharnie came up at too good of a deal to pass on. I've got some other blades I'm moving around to remove some of the sting from my little spree.

Back