The Joufuu Build Board

Well, I for one would be a happy camper if you put one of those HB-3s up for sharkin''. 'jes sayin.....

Hey Bud, anything for a Arowana?

In the works .. but not for a couple weeks.

Same goes for the newly 're-released' Fiddleback Fighter.

Well, I for one would be a happy camper if you put one of those HB-3s up for sharkin''. 'jes sayin.....

Not this week. Leather patterns are cut a week out. Asking on a Sunday .. dont expect it offered until the following week at the soonest.

".....Not this week. Leather patterns are cut a week out. Asking on a Sunday .. dont expect it offered until the following week at the soonest.

I'm fine with that, will keep my eyes open.
Thanks!

Do you make anything to fit a snubnose? Or is there a similar pattern I should keep my out for that will also fit a snubnose?

Here's my requests. A couple scout pouches without firesteel loops. A 4" blade and a Duke size scout pouch, walnut (oiled) with sinew stitching, removable dangler with no firesteel loop

just scored a woodsman on today's FF and would like some suggestions on a sheath for it. Maybe a few pics? Left hand. One hand retrievable. Attachable to pack and belt. The scout pouch that was first on this Tuesday's listing looks good.

I think a LH scout pouch with body straps and dangler in cordovan for a FF Woodsman would be nice.

Hey Bud, have you got anything coming down the line for the Arowana?

(Edit: I see Gus asked the same question already.)

Last edited:
Hey Bud, have you got anything coming down the line for the Arowana?

(Edit: I see Gus asked the same question already.)

You should check my most recent pic on Instagram. ;)

Any chance you could possibly do one like this for a WAS Palmer with black or green stitching? Thanks!

Last edited:
Any chance you could possibly do one like this for a WAS Palmer with black or green stitching? Thanks!

I will have a Palmer/Esquire ISP available on Tuesday, in Cordovan, but it has a Mandalorian clip and natural braided stitching. I'm out of the short clips.

Do you make anything to fit a snubnose? Or is there a similar pattern I should keep my out for that will also fit a snubnose?

Wade - I do not own a Fiddleback Snubnose .. and seeing how Andy only made a couple of them after a 3+ yr absence .. no - I do not have pattern for it.

Bud, hoping to see a few ISPs for the standard hiking buddy pattern over the next few weeks - Dark med brown w/blue stitching & blued punisher clip (don't ask me why Ms.dsarps is so picky) and maybe a cordovan w/white stitching and punisher clip (Mr. dsarps not so picky).

Thanks for being awesome!

Bud, hoping to see a few ISPs for the standard hiking buddy pattern over the next few weeks - Dark med brown w/blue stitching & blued punisher clip (don't ask me why Ms.dsarps is so picky) and maybe a cordovan w/white stitching and punisher clip (Mr. dsarps not so picky).

Thanks for being awesome!

I'll have 3 ISPs for the HB genre this week ... but none w/blue stitching.

Back