The Joufuu Build Board

Hey Bud, would you be able to add an ISP sheath for a OSPREY EDU sometime in the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

Hey Bud, could you add a Mandalorian or Punisher Esquire ISP with lime green stitching?

Thanks,
Gus

Bud,

Would you mind adding a Pocket Kephart ISP with Punisher clip and lime stitching?

Thanks!

I would be thrilled to see next week a black ISP with white stitching and punisher clip for ASP.

Not sure if your April schedule will permit, but I'd love to see another "P" from last night's thread on the bench - PK ISP with Lime Green stitching & Punisher clip - my blackwood PK is looking a little naked.

I have a Pocket Kephart w/ Oreo burlap over natural w/ white pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32 spalted 01 steel that needs pants...:)

Would love to see a BC Jr. ISP sheath in cordovan or walnut with blue stitching.

I'd love to see an ISP sheath for a OK&T EDU. no clip. Chris' new EDUs are slimmer in the handle so the new one I just received does not fit in the same sheath as my older EDU.

Last edited:
If possible I'd love to see a Scout Pouch; 6-7oz (oiled) leather, RH Carry, Cordovan w/ blue stitching and a Removable Dangler. I have this beautiful Navy Bushfinger that needs pants. Thank you for your consideration!

IMG_5788-vi.jpg

I would love to see a bushcrafter jr sheath pocket or belt loop in a chocolate leather with white stitching please.

Looking for some pants for my newly acquired W.A. Surls Lil Ness. After a little searching I found you made a split pouch that looks perfect.

I'm interested if you can put one of these on the build list - Split Pouch, 4-5oz (OILED) leather, RH Carry, Walnut Brown w/natural cord stitching, mid-rise carry belt loop

Thank you for your consideration.
Westy

Bud I'm in need of one of your Hiking Buddy / Patch size ISP's. in as dark as possible cordovan oiled leather ( i know you don't like to use black ), green stitching and plain or Punisher clip with one of those cool two tone rivets so I can EDC my recently acquired WA Surls Stingray with Double Mint Jade over black liners and green pinstripes. Thanks Bud!

Last edited:
Bud I need one of your Hiking Buddy / Patch sized ISP's in a dark walnut colored ( or something that matches "natural liners" color ) oiled leather, sinew or braided stitching and plain or Punisher clip with one of those cool two tone rivets to house my new Hiking Buddy and double duty for my new Huntsman as well. Thanks!!

Last edited:
LH carry ISP for a hiking buddy
LH carry ISP for a Stubbymuk
Please

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back