Off Topic The looker

Sure CRK are good (but overpriced) knives. I have owned a few and to tell you the truth-I don’t get it. That design doesn’t do it for me. I do have odd taste.
So take all this advice and go to a shop and get your hands on some knives. That’s the only way to get the perfect knife for you.

Sure CRK are good (but overpriced) knives. I have owned a few and to tell you the truth-I don’t get it. That design doesn’t do it for me. I do have odd taste.
So take all this advice and go to a shop and get your hands on some knives. That’s the only way to get the perfect knife for you.
Whoa, the crk boys are gonna come get ya!!😳

I figured that. It’s not something I would carry. I have huge hands and I it doesn’t work. Plus a knife with such tight tolerances should be PERFECT and not have to be “broken in”

I figured that. It’s not something I would carry. I have huge hands and I it doesn’t work. Plus a knife with such tight tolerances should be PERFECT and not have to be “broken in”

Hmmmm….a motorcycle engine has tight tolerances and needs to be broken in…hmmmm….

I've asked some of the CRK fellas, and I understand why they like 'em. It's one of those situations where you're trying to achieve perfection by taking away everything that doesn't have to be there, instead of trying to add everything that can be there.

Looked at that way, their folding knives make sense. Never mind all that stuff about the "feel" of it: it's a cutting tool, and it isn't trying to do anything else.

I figured it out…I’m assuming that was your response that got typed in between my quote accidentally. 👍🏼

I like crk and as a programmer/machinist can appreciate the tolerances. Being as I program/machine I also have exacting standards, and if a company is going to charge 500 for a knife that is made in the same materials, as a usa made zt, it better be perfect to justify the cost.

I don't believe in blind fan boy attacking any person who has different opinions or legit criticisms.

I like crk and as a programmer/machinist can appreciate the tolerances. Being as I program/machine I also have exacting standards, and if a company is going to charge 500 for a knife that is made in the same materials, as a usa made zt, it better be perfect to justify the cost.

I don't believe in blind fan boy attacking any person who has different opinions or legit criticisms.

I have to say that I don't think I've ever seen a CRK enthusiast openly attacking somebody else for not liking them, or for liking something different. This being the internet, I'm sure it happens, but not as often as the devotees of.... some other knives. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe you folks are just too sophisticated when you get to slagging other people, and I don't understand what you're saying.

Back