The official "Where's The Box" Thread!

The Box came in today, bulging with stuff that reminds me of one of my storage drawers in my weapons, brewing, and laundry room. Lots of cheap folders, whistles, and strange little items I have not yet identified. I'll be going through it later today.

box001.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I'm tired of looking at this thing. I am ready to ship the box out of here. I have been unable to contact the next person on the list. I'll get a new box, add a few nice items and off it goes. I just need an address!:eek:

I am pumped about this box touching down on my door step. I am also glad to see it is going so smoothly for everyone.

Great idea D.

I'm ready for it too. Crowdog you are sending it to me when you're done so let me know when you need an address.

I have tried contacting the following to get a shipping address:

414.....jnanson
390.....Bolt-action bultema
304.....blake g49

None can receive messages. If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow, I will move on down the list.

Ok Horn Dog I just checked to make sure my email option was checked. I am ready if you need to skip the others. Hopefully they are frequenting this thread and see they are up.

Sweet, can't wait!! I will rummage through it as soon as it gets here and get it on it's way as rapidly as I can.

It arrived today! Great stuff in there, I took the RAT-7, "Thanks Horn Dog!" and an emergency blanket and put in a few things of my own. I will be trying to contact the next in line and get this thing on its way.

Ok sigsour, I tried to send you a message but it says you have exceeded the room in your inbox so you can't accept messages until you clear some out. Send me a message with your address please.

Back