The "P&L Statement" Is Coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Dinged as well. Don’t remember what “color way” I ordered, but guessing maroon micarta on DC.

Yay! Yeah got a notification my CC expired (which it did)... new INFI toothpick soon.... and a lighter bank account. :cool:

Now to queue up a sheath from Mr. Brown for this bad boy....

I can not wait to get mine.
I really want to make sheaths for this one :)
I ordered both and I think my coated one is slowing things up a little. :(

I only ordered a CF w/Red Mic and I have been regretting not getting a Blk w/ Blk & Red G-10. I screwed UP!!!

I went back to my basic. I had to sell everything some years ago, but will have at least this one piece of INFI now. Black coating and black G10. Use it then strip it.

I only ordered a CF w/Red Mic and I have been regretting not getting a Blk w/ Blk & Red G-10. I screwed UP!!!
I would disagree. Red (maroon) micarta looks just as good as the red/black g10, ime/imo, and feels better using it. I think you did good.

Comp finish, with Maroon micarta. I love that combo. I’ll get a pic up here in a bit. I would love to see a bigger version of this, like Last Rites size.

Mine arrived today. Gorgeous piece, and my first Busse.
http://imgur.com/a/XLtm8Zu
XLtm8Zu

Last edited:
Nice shot of the spine. Pretty effin sick.
Is that g10 ? If it’s micarta it Looks way darker than any of the previous black micartas. The Maroon looks pretty nice too. Thanks fellas

Back