The "P&L Statement" Is Coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

dogboye

Gold Member
Dinged as well. Don’t remember what “color way” I ordered, but guessing maroon micarta on DC.

Yay! Yeah got a notification my CC expired (which it did)... new INFI toothpick soon.... and a lighter bank account. :cool:

Now to queue up a sheath from Mr. Brown for this bad boy....

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I can not wait to get mine.
I really want to make sheaths for this one :)
I ordered both and I think my coated one is slowing things up a little. :(

I only ordered a CF w/Red Mic and I have been regretting not getting a Blk w/ Blk & Red G-10. I screwed UP!!!

I went back to my basic. I had to sell everything some years ago, but will have at least this one piece of INFI now. Black coating and black G10. Use it then strip it.

dogboye

Gold Member
I only ordered a CF w/Red Mic and I have been regretting not getting a Blk w/ Blk & Red G-10. I screwed UP!!!
I would disagree. Red (maroon) micarta looks just as good as the red/black g10, ime/imo, and feels better using it. I think you did good.

Comp finish, with Maroon micarta. I love that combo. I’ll get a pic up here in a bit. I would love to see a bigger version of this, like Last Rites size.

Mine arrived today. Gorgeous piece, and my first Busse.
http://imgur.com/a/XLtm8Zu
XLtm8Zu

Last edited:
Nice shot of the spine. Pretty effin sick.
Is that g10 ? If it’s micarta it Looks way darker than any of the previous black micartas. The Maroon looks pretty nice too. Thanks fellas

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC