The "Whatever" Thread

Had my first decent amount of time in the workshop that I've had in a long time last evening. We've been working like crazy weeknights and weekends preparing my F-I-L's house to sell. SO much painting, woodwork, etc., it's a drag, but the sooner we get done, the sooner we can list it. The house has been empty for some odd 2 years now. It's time...

Hope to see some pictures of what you are working on, I’m a huge fan of your work. I’ve still got three of your sweet folders, two TL-29’s and a Barlow.

Been busy but still a JK user.
ac1LBSe.jpg

So, I thought I lost one of my small customs at a client site last week Tuesday and I was really bummed. Yesterday, my wife was cleaning out the cat beds and found it in there. It must have fallen out of my jacket pocket and our kitten (1yr old) must have dragged it into her bed, because I don't see any way that it would have fallen in there.

Good to see Hanna doing so well but I can't imagine the stress that accompanies two teenage granddaughters in high school. Best of luck to all of you.

Anyone have plans for the upcoming holiday weekend? Memorial Day used to be the first big camping trip of the year for us and was treated like a major holiday. Time changes things and many who used to join us will not be there. We're still going to camp but in a different location with different people. The dynamic of the group we're camping with is totally different than our past but we'll still have a good time. There will be plenty of good food and drink and lots of laughter.

Hope everyone has a fun safe weekend. At some point take a minute to reflect on the reason for the holiday and say a quiet prayer for those who gave so much for all of us. If you were or are military a big thank you goes out from my family to you and yours.

Only plans we have is Hanna’s graduation Friday night. Connie works Sunday and Monday so I’ll be working too.

Anyone have plans for the upcoming holiday weekend? Memorial Day used to be the first big camping trip of the year for us and was treated like a major holiday. Time changes things and many who used to join us will not be there. We're still going to camp but in a different location with different people. The dynamic of the group we're camping with is totally different than our past but we'll still have a good time. There will be plenty of good food and drink and lots of laughter.

Hope everyone has a fun safe weekend. At some point take a minute to reflect on the reason for the holiday and say a quiet prayer for those who gave so much for all of us. If you were or are military a big thank you goes out from my family to you and yours.

Thank you very much for your sentiment Fishiker! It was my pleasure to do something for my country, and our people! There were many, many more that went before me, and for them, and the ones that are fighting for us and our way of life now, go my thanks, and prayers! Thanks!

It’s not stabilized.

Are there any specific things I should be doing to care for the ebony or can I just let it wear and patina natural. That’s what I’ve been doing and haven’t seen any signs of trouble. I am just curious and want to be sure I am taking good care of it. Really loving my Michigan Trail. :thumbsup:

Back