Theft of HI Christmas Katana

Lets face it now, saying that you "buy old weapons because it HAS killed someone/a human makes me happy inside" just sounds creepy and a little silly too...

You just don't like the spirits talking to you,do you?

And good on Mrs.Yangdu for getting it back! :thumbup:

Congratulations on the return of the Christmas Katana. If I had my tax return in the bank I might seriously consider sending an email for it.

b

You just don't like the spirits talking to you,do you?
No Not really, just don't like to be/sound psychopathic or have the bad juju that having items that have taken human life can bring.

Great News that the Khristmas Katana came back!! Hopefully they'll be able to prosecute the lowlife that ordered it.

No Not really, just don't like to be/sound psychopathic or have the bad juju that having items that have taken human life can bring.

Great News that the Khristmas Katana came back!! Hopefully they'll be able to prosecute the lowlife that ordered it.

Karda, you said it for me! I have to add that there is medication for these types of conditions.

Glad the Katana is back too. Any news on the crook who nabbed it?

Glad to hear it! :thumbup:

While I would hope that the recovery was due to an act of repentence by a contrite conman, I'm guessing our thanks are owed to a conscientious Postal Inspector?

We would love to hear the whole story Yangdu! :)

GREAT NEWS :DYangdu=
Superb news!
HI Christmas Katana came back to Reno,:) thank you all for your supports.
Excellent service by USPS inspection:thumbup:
2-18-09k%20001.jpg

2-18-09k%20002.jpg

Thanks for the Most Excellent news Ms Yangdu!!

If and When it becomes OK to tell the whole story, Willow and I would be most Interested to know...
Ed

That's great news, and I am honestly surprised that it turned out this way:eek: Karma is fair, i suppose:)

Great news indeed! And yes, I'd be greatly interested to hear the whole story as well...

my dad was a postal inspector, glad to hear they are still the fine service i knew when he was there.

I just revisited this to see the progress, and saw that the sword was returned. That's fantastic news! :) :thumbup:

thx - cpr

Back