TiTAN 2.0 Pre-Order / Build

Discussion in 'Woods Bladeworks' started by WilliamWoods, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    >drool<

2. FearAgent

FearAgent Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 15, 2012
    The wharncliffe is just... I have no words! I just want to get my hands on it!!!

I've seen a couple from the first run go for more then 1k. When people get around to selling there's T2's, they're going to charge way more. But I really can't see anyone letting go of these monsters

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  3. PolygonalGuy

PolygonalGuy

Aug 16, 2011
    Now I am getting excited! Just Wow

4. Windex_

Windex_ Banned BANNED

Apr 4, 2011
    I don't want to be an ass but as someone who paid $850 and has waited as near as makes no difference a year, even if I got it and didn't like it I wouldn't even consider an offer for $1k. I was offered by 3 different people 1k+ for my titan 1.0.

5. FearAgent

FearAgent Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I can't get over how awesome the wharncliffe blade looks! Just stellar work Will

6. gis

gis

Mar 23, 2013
    Yea SCUM!
    *cough* I'll gladly overpay *cough* but only by a little. *cough*

7. WilliamWoods

WilliamWoods

Apr 22, 2011
    I've been sanding and fitting all week. Just had to do a quick etch to see the Damascus pattern. :p Looks like more hand sanding is needed for the Damascus to pop the way I want it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. oregonknifenerd

oregonknifenerd

Dec 5, 2011
    Any updates on the progress? What is left to finish?

9. WilliamWoods

WilliamWoods

Apr 22, 2011
    I'm doing the final tuning, cutting lock faces, a bit of sanding, and Cerakote finishes. I've got a photographer booked for some nice photos. I will be shipping these before I leave for BLADE June 5th.

I'm sending out emails with invoices now so I can process final payment and confirm final shipping destination and final finish selection.

10. jnug

jnug

Dec 5, 2011
    So I was just watching the video you did in November. This was the assembly video. I figured only a knife maker would really know the answer to this question. So I thought I would ask. Roller bearings have actually been around at least for a little while now. Why do you think it took so long for somebody (Hoback in this case) to use them in a flipper knife detent system?

The Titan 2 is a really great looking knife by the way... really really like the drop point mainly because I really like your drop point execution, a terrific looking knife blade.

11. PolygonalGuy

PolygonalGuy

Aug 16, 2011
    Any news fellow Titaniacs? I can't wait to get mine!
    How are the photos coming Will? Would love some pics of this beast!!!!

12. redhat6161

redhat6161

May 16, 2011
    Check out Will's Instagram feed if you haven't already. Some awesome photos and vids are up. The Titan with Will's thumb print pattern is sick!!!

13. nickortizzle1035

nickortizzle1035

Dec 30, 2009
    link?

14. redhat6161

redhat6161

May 16, 2011
    Sorry.... Not that technically proficient. You'll have to join Instagram and do a search for William woods blades or something along those lines. You won't be disappointed (unless you opted for something other than Damascus :) )....

15. PolygonalGuy

PolygonalGuy

Aug 16, 2011
    Man the Titan 2 looks beyond incredible! Had a real rough year and not much too look forward to. But this brought a smile to my face!!! People are going to go crazy for this.

16. MSGBN

MSGBN

Dec 14, 2011
    Any photos or projected ship date...?
    Thanks!

17. WilliamWoods

WilliamWoods

Apr 22, 2011
    I'm back in the shop after BLADE now. It was great to do some hand deliveries and put a few faces to screen names. I have emailed
    tracking numbers to the TiTANs that have shipped already. When your TiTAN is ready to ship I will send an email with a photo and tracking
    info. I am working my way through the rest of them now. Many of you have asked about photos of the electro anodized. Here are 4
    distinct colors I have done. I will be doing a bunch of stonewashing this week so stay tuned for those photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bronze

[​IMG]

Bronze/Violet

[​IMG]

Cobalt Blue

[​IMG]

Sky Blue

[​IMG]

18. WilliamWoods

WilliamWoods

Apr 22, 2011
    If you have your heart set on tip up and don't mind waiting a bit longer then go ahead and email me and I can amend your order. Enough people asked that I'm working on a retro fit clip that keeps lock bar over travel intact. It's just gonna take me extra time to machine custom clips. Also I would like to add that I absolutely do NOT RECOMMEND a tip up configuration. The blade alone is 8oz and on FULL bearings plus an HRD system. These knives are stupid smooth. I carry mine tip down for safety. I'm more than happy to accommodate you die hard tip up guys it will just take a bit longer to execute properly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a special Timascus clip. Sorry all Timascus TiTAN clips are sold.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  19. mtlforlife

mtlforlife

Apr 9, 2014
    Late to the game, can I get on the reserve list as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.