To the Makers of Things, Show us what you do!

Busy week.
ljQkn22.jpeg

Busy week.
ljQkn22.jpeg
Christmas orders? Fantastic work! More cowboy gunleather:

9nWFAD8.jpg

rcNQdwS.jpg

8YozuA3.jpg

No saddle straps, handles on this one:

KVHnWqR.jpg

2QRe9iR.jpg

R8z9dxr.jpg

First one I ever did like this. Already have another order for one from a friend of this customer's. Same deal on the scabbard just a different brand. Left handed Loop holster for a K Frame:

xvtrSDJ.jpg

W5lWlmf.jpg

0cugSaD.jpg

And a crossdraw Slim Jim/Threeperson's style:

E4I5du9.jpg

Christmas orders? Fantastic work! More cowboy gunleather:

9nWFAD8.jpg

rcNQdwS.jpg

8YozuA3.jpg

No saddle straps, handles on this one:

KVHnWqR.jpg

2QRe9iR.jpg

R8z9dxr.jpg

First one I ever did like this. Already have another order for one from a friend of this customer's. Same deal on the scabbard just a different brand. Left handed Loop holster for a K Frame:

xvtrSDJ.jpg

W5lWlmf.jpg

0cugSaD.jpg

And a crossdraw Slim Jim/Threeperson's style:

E4I5du9.jpg
Those are just spectacular!

Those are just spectacular!
Thank you!!

The wife kicked these out over the last couple of days.

One of her duffel bags and a travel bag/shaving kit:

NbQQu8J.jpg

rXeGhAZ.jpg

FAtyaXZ.jpg

I1Xhk7T.jpg

U1dMCfL.jpg

And we made a floor! It'd get real muddy in here after a big storm and then take a long time to dry out as it was not in direct sun. So used a jackhammer to inlay treated 4x6s and 4x4s to create a box. Then used the tractor to bring in a bunch of DG, then leveled and compacted the DG so there is a grade from back to front and level from side to side. Then rubber stall mats to cover the DG. Carrying these and cutting these is a beech, (tree). But we finally got er all done!

Before:

wZWSqEy.jpg

MB2bCnX.jpg

TxNkWe0.jpg

nP6hiIO.jpg

dn4hj1q.jpg

All done! Took a week to recover getting old for this kinda stuff!

hzVsHMw.jpg

pl1qdYz.jpg

Thank you!!

NbQQu8J.jpg

rXeGhAZ.jpg

FAtyaXZ.jpg

I1Xhk7T.jpg

U1dMCfL.jpg

And we made a floor! It'd get real muddy in here after a big storm and then take a long time to dry out as it was not in direct sun. So used a jackhammer to inlay treated 4x6s and 4x4s to create a box. Then used the tractor to bring in a bunch of DG, then leveled and compacted the DG so there is a grade from back to front and level from side to side. Then rubber stall mats to cover the DG. Carrying these and cutting these is a beech, (tree). But we finally got er all done!

Before:

wZWSqEy.jpg

MB2bCnX.jpg

TxNkWe0.jpg

nP6hiIO.jpg

dn4hj1q.jpg

hzVsHMw.jpg

pl1qdYz.jpg

great luggage, a manly man kind of set……and good job in the horse stall floor.

More Christmas presents. Fountain pens.
6bmefIZ.jpeg

Thank you!!

NbQQu8J.jpg

rXeGhAZ.jpg

FAtyaXZ.jpg

I1Xhk7T.jpg

U1dMCfL.jpg

Before:

wZWSqEy.jpg

MB2bCnX.jpg

TxNkWe0.jpg

nP6hiIO.jpg

dn4hj1q.jpg

hzVsHMw.jpg

pl1qdYz.jpg
My compliments to Nichole on the duffel bag and shaving kit. She really has mastered her artistic construction of those and her assorted handbags, wine carriers, scarves, coasters, and all the rest. Great photos as always.

My sympathy to you Dave on moving and cutting the stall mat material. I did that once for two 12‘ x 12’ stalls in my barn. Never again. My first clue that I was in for a physical whooping was when the delivery truck showed up with each piece strapped to an individual pallet that was moved by a heavy forklift to a flat staging area that was not exactly close to my barn. Wrestling those heavy squirmy awkward sheets of thick rubber to my barn and fitting them together precisely so the horses don’t paw them up and rearrange to DG base material underneath (ask me how I know) is certainly a younger man’s job. I thought you were wiser and less stubborn by now than to take on that kind of work at your age…🤔 Cheers to you Mr. Stud! 😉🥃

Phil

My compliments to Nichole on the duffel bag and shaving kit. She really has mastered her artistic construction of those and her assorted handbags, wine carriers, scarves, coasters, and all the rest. Great photos as always.

My sympathy to you Dave on moving and cutting the stall mat material. I did that once for two 12‘ x 12’ stalls in my barn. Never again. My first clue that I was in for a physical whooping was when the delivery truck showed up with each piece strapped to an individual pallet that was moved by a heavy forklift to a flat staging area that was not exactly close to my barn. Wrestling those heavy squirmy awkward sheets of thick rubber to my barn and fitting them together precisely so the horses don’t paw them up and rearrange to DG base material underneath (ask me how I know) is certainly a younger man’s job. I thought you were wiser and less stubborn by now than to take on that kind of work at your age…🤔 Cheers to you Mr. Stud! 😉🥃

Phil
Thank you sir for the kind words! Yes sir you are right wrestling them is tough. Definitly a young man's job. I'm still feeling it. They make gripper deals for em now and we saw them first when Tractor Supply delivered all the mats. One of their crew had these deals. They slide on and grab ahold and then they have handles for moving thes PITAs. Now it didn't make it easy and I still have aches and pains in wrists and hands but it made it doable. Cause as ya say they ain't easy to handle. Our stack was away from the barn too and after trying to lift a couple onto the bucket of the tractor we deiced that it was easier just to drag them. We had to cut quite a few to fit and tried a sawsall. Got er done but not neat enough. So then tried a circular saw and ruined a good blade in a few inches. Got on youTube and heck everybody is using a straight edge, a utility knife and WD40. Worked actually quite well and we were able to make some complex cuts fitting around that railroad tie and the uprights. The barn floor at 16'x32' reguired quite a few cuts too as we ended up needing small pieces here and there to fit together. We screwed all the exterieor pieces down the wood box and then each corner of each interior piece is nailed down with 5/8"x14" spikes. These mats aren't shifting. The adobe under the DG is so hard we had to drill the holes with an 18" 1/2" spade bit. A 5lb sledge wouldn't drive the spikes. On the other side of the barn put in a french drain too. That was shoveling four skips of 3/4" gravel out of the pickup. Easier than wrestling those mats, but not a lot!!

Japanese chef in 80CRV2. One of four I need to complete by next week.
vYmNkRX.jpeg
Very nice!! Bocote spacers?

Some more cowboy gun leather. Interestingly had three orders all at the same time. All were short barreled rifles. One was a large loop lever, the other two were standard levers. All three had brands tooled and dyed, all three were roughout and one wanted handles instead of straps. Shown with my Marlin Guide Gun in .45-70. Its the only short barreled lever I have.

This Bar S Bar one is the large loop lever. Pretty simple adjustment to the pattern to do that.

RFiNorL.jpg

PYcjo4d.jpg

67PFOfQ.jpg

Here's another. I'm not sure how to read this brand:

qyv8ewx.jpg

edq0r90.jpg

RxdoY8k.jpg

Finally the one with handles.

cVD8Oxq.jpg

c9OPCzO.jpg

bYh3TFN.jpg

Nichole has been busy too making Totes:

ucJbKzW.jpg

TyrAFNP.jpg

sfRkC6o.jpg

dSVlut1.jpg

LETBomd.jpg

fvbvqdX.jpg

Very nice!! Bocote spacers?

Some more cowboy gun leather. Interestingly had three orders all at the same time. All were short barreled rifles. One was a large loop lever, the other two were standard levers. All three had brands tooled and dyed, all three were roughout and one wanted handles instead of straps. Shown with my Marlin Guide Gun in .45-70. Its the only short barreled lever I have.

This Bar S Bar one is the large loop lever. Pretty simple adjustment to the pattern to do that.

RFiNorL.jpg

PYcjo4d.jpg

67PFOfQ.jpg

Here's another. I'm not sure how to read this brand:

qyv8ewx.jpg

edq0r90.jpg

RxdoY8k.jpg

Finally the one with handles.

cVD8Oxq.jpg

c9OPCzO.jpg

bYh3TFN.jpg

Nichole has been busy too making Totes:

ucJbKzW.jpg

TyrAFNP.jpg

sfRkC6o.jpg

dSVlut1.jpg

LETBomd.jpg

fvbvqdX.jpg
Thanks, yes Bocote Spacers. Your leather work is amazing, how in the heck do you guys find time to run a ranch?

Back