Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

Thank you sir! My preferred method too. End of the day waiting for the neighbor to finish backing up his trailer to the chute so we can load his strays.

k0RPEq0.jpg

We make a lot of holsters in our shop. I did a thread over in Sheaths and Such one time because for some reason we had a large run on lefty holsters.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/lefty-time.1511153/#post-17354960

I had a Daisy BB gun when I was a kid, and my Dad had an old single-shot 16-gauge he used to let my brothers and I shoot occasionally. My Grandpa next door had a double-barreled 10-gauge he let us shoot once when we were young; one brother set off both barrels accidentally and it kicked the crap out of him. While in high school, we had a little .22 rifle, and we borrowed a 20-gauge with a 3-shell clip from a different Grandpa for several years. But I haven't shot anything for at least 50 years. Here's the only gun I have left, with a Rough Rider carbon steel folding hunter. :p:D
hunter.pile.V.greasegun.jpg

- GT

I had a Daisy BB gun when I was a kid, and my Dad had an old single-shot 16-gauge he used to let my brothers and I shoot occasionally. My Grandpa next door had a double-barreled 10-gauge he let us shoot once when we were young; one brother set off both barrels accidentally and it kicked the crap out of him. While in high school, we had a little .22 rifle, and we borrowed a 20-gauge with a 3-shell clip from a different Grandpa for several years. But I haven't shot anything for at least 50 years. Here's the only gun I have left, with a Rough Rider carbon steel folding hunter. :p:D
View attachment 1144414

- GT
SWEET :cool:

View attachment 1144414

- GT
I believe Ruger is coming out with a single action .22 LR revolver which retails for $250-- which means you can get it for about $200. Just a little more than a good knife. You oughta pick one up and go plinking. You have shooting ranges in Michigan, don't you? I hear Ted Nugent is from Michigan, and he shoots a lot. Lots of fun, Gary, and .22 anmo is cheap.

I believe Ruger is coming out with a single action .22 LR revolver which retails for $250-- which means you can get it for about $200. Just a little more than a good knife. You oughta pick one up and go plinking. You have shooting ranges in Michigan, don't you? I hear Ted Nugent is from Michigan, and he shoots a lot. Lots of fun, Gary, and .22 anmo is cheap.
I've probably posted my H&R nine-shooter here. It was about $100 used, but that was a lot of years ago.
Thanks for the suggestions, Vince and Jer, but I'm really not in the market for a gun; I just wanted an excuse to post something in this thread. I'll limit my shooting to shooting hoops. :rolleyes:

(Someday, I'd like to see in how many different threads I can legitimately post with a single carefully-composed photo! :p I've got a little list going, and it will be easy to pose a pic relevant to a dozen threads; I'll bet with a bit of thought, I can hit 20, at least.)

- GT

(Someday, I'd like to see in how many different threads I can legitimately post with a single carefully-composed photo! :p I've got a little list going, and it will be easy to pose a pic relevant to a dozen threads; I'll bet with a bit of thought, I can hit 20, at least.)
Wow! I've done maybe 4 or 5 threads with the same pic, max. Love to see that!

Back