Traditional knives and records

Here is the knife in question:
17ZFmFZ.jpg
Awesome knife, i dig the oval shield.
My guess is the Engelbert Humperdink is yours.

I have had that record for many...many years and never noticed what was going on in the cover pic! :eek:

See if any one knows what record this is from. It is not the cover, it's from a included booklet.
27268051697_eea9d90e71_h.jpg

I have had that record for many...many years and never noticed what was going on in the cover pic! :eek:

See if any one knows what record this is from. It is not the cover, it's from a included booklet.
I think I've always known what was going on in the album photo, but I only realized when I shot my pic that the cover art was part of a "Who's next" title double entendre (or if I knew that previously, I'd forgotten it). ;)

I did not recognize the Polygor text, but given my job, I thought it was interesting, so I googled "Polygor". Pretty fascinating and new-to-me stuff. :cool::thumbsup:

L lambertiana I'm going to say that your wife had a thing for manly male singers like David Cassidy :p and E. Hump.

- GT

The Intergalactic Touring Band
Good guess but that's not it. I looked up the Intergalactic Touring band and it is some trippy stuff, mannnn.
s0406.gif
I see Meatloaf sang on one track.

I think I've always known what was going on in the album photo, but I only realized when I shot my pic that the cover art was part of a "Who's next" title double entendre (or if I knew that previously, I'd forgotten it). ;)

I did not recognize the Polygor text, but given my job, I thought it was interesting, so I googled "Polygor". Pretty fascinating and new-to-me stuff. :cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Yeah, that album title is your gig for sure. That can be a hint for anyone else reading this.

Back