Traditional knives and records

Which is mine, which is my wife's?
KTgpAcT.jpg

76a9my1.jpg

pipedreams308 pipedreams308 Todd, that album brings back memories. A guy I met in college in 1969 had a '63 Impala with a sweet 8-track player, and one of the tapes he often played was a Steve Miller one, but I don't remember the name of it (I think it had "Space Cowboy" on it). And the roommate of a grad school friend had a Japanese girlfriend who thought it was quite racist that the Steve Miller Band had a popular song that she thought was called "I Like a Negro" (of course, it was really "Fly Like an Eagle). That's a cool Opinel, too. My daughter bought one for me in Spain that has "wild boars" on it - I call it my Opignel. :rolleyes:

Here's the last "mystery LP" I have ready to go; it's one of the "inside covers" of the album. We'll see if Todd can make it four in a row! :D
1mystery.inside.jpg

- GT

Which is mine, which is my wife's?
L lambertiana , I'm terrible at guessing which is yours and which is your wife's, but I enjoy the game and its oddball pairings! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::D I'll guess hers is The Partridge Family Album and the reason she became interested in YOU is because of your amazing resemblance to David Cassidy! :p

- GT

pipedreams308 pipedreams308 Todd, that album brings back memories. A guy I met in college in 1969 had a '63 Impala with a sweet 8-track player, and one of the tapes he often played was a Steve Miller one, but I don't remember the name of it (I think it had "Space Cowboy" on it). And the roommate of a grad school friend had a Japanese girlfriend who thought it was quite racist that the Steve Miller Band had a popular song that she thought was called "I Like a Negro" (of course, it was really "Fly Like an Eagle). That's a cool Opinel, too. My daughter bought one for me in Spain that has "wild boars" on it - I call it my Opignel. :rolleyes:

Here's the last "mystery LP" I have ready to go; it's one of the "inside covers" of the album. We'll see if Todd can make it four in a row! :D
View attachment 906123

- GT
That, good sir, is The Turtles...but I can’t name the album without cheating.

I just got that Opinel today. I’ve never played with one in stainless. Opignel...LOL!

I'm going to guess that the Partridge Family album is yours.
Can you post a close up shot of that knife on the Partridge Family album?

Here is the knife in question:
17ZFmFZ.jpg

L lambertiana , I'm terrible at guessing which is yours and which is your wife's, but I enjoy the game and its oddball pairings! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::D I'll guess hers is The Partridge Family Album and the reason she became interested in YOU is because of your amazing resemblance to David Cassidy! :p

- GT

The Donna Summer album is mine (I was in high school when the whole disco thing went crazy).

Today's pair, one mine and one my wife's:
FLCC4x4.jpg

5AnynmL.jpg

View attachment 906123

- GT
Oh my! LOL I love the Steve Miller Band. Don't think I've ever heard that one before! :eek:o_O:D

Back