Traditional knives and records

42421416041_f59064f947_h.jpg

Holy Cow! I completely forgot that John Sebastian did the theme song for Welcome Back, Kotter! :eek::cool::thumbsup: (I had also completely forgotten the crush I had on Mrs. Kotter! :rolleyes:)

Here's another admired (by me, at least) artist in the Santana to Sinatra alphabetical list:
paulsimon.solo.jpg

- GT

Holy Cow! I completely forgot that John Sebastian did the theme song for Welcome Back, Kotter! :eek::cool::thumbsup: (I had also completely forgotten the crush I had on Mrs. Kotter! :rolleyes:)

Here's another admired (by me, at least) artist in the Santana to Sinatra alphabetical list:
View attachment 915746

- GT
Heck yeah, Mrs. Kotter was hot!
kotter13.jpg

I really like those ring opener knives. :thumbsup:

Some 45's with a 77 and the 55 that I am carrying today.
41563147665_74cc4f6a56_k.jpg

Close up of the 55
42414810332_2a9485f4b8_k.jpg

crush I had on Mrs. Kotter
I'd forgotten all about Mrs Kotter, having almost never watched the show. Marcia Strassman was a semi-regular on MASH for a while too. Died 2014, I was sorry to see.
I know just the album to post here, if I can find it; and if my new SD card arrives, fits, and works.

"Keep a-movin' Dan, don't you listen to him, Dan
He's a devil not a man and he spreads the burnin' sand with ..."

Heck yeah, Mrs. Kotter was hot!
kotter13.jpg

I really like those ring opener knives. :thumbsup:

Some 45's with a 77 and the 55 that I am carrying today.
I'd forgotten all about Mrs Kotter, having almost never watched the show. Marcia Strassman was a semi-regular on MASH for a while too. Died 2014, I was sorry to see.
I know just the album to post here, if I can find it; and if my new SD card arrives, fits, and works.
Thanks for the photo, FBC. :cool::thumbsup: I used to worry (in my fantasies) that Mrs. Kotter would think I was too young for her, and with that pic, it's obvious that I'm way too old for her!! :eek: How does that happen?? :rolleyes: Thanks for the sad update on the actress, Jer; turns out she was only 3 years older than me in real life.

FBC, the ring opener is, as one might guess, a gift from Jack Black! :thumbsup::cool::)
I liked your posting some 45s. :cool: The first two records I ever bought were 45s, but I can no longer find either of them. :( Both were popular novelty-type songs, by The Royal Guardsmen (not of the Lambsfoot ;)) and by Cheech and Chong. Anyone want to guess the songs? A-side is sufficient; I can't remember the B-side of either.

Ted Nugent showed up earlier, but even though I'm from Michigan, I was never much of a fan of the Motor City Madman. But Bob Seger is an entirely different story! First concert I ever attended was at the Civic Auditorium in Grand Rapids MI with the Bob Seger System, famed at the time for "Ramblin' Gamblin' Man". Don't remember the other band there that night - maybe Brownsville Station?
seger.nightmoves.jpg

- GT

Back