Traditional knives and records

42241448604_567574d6b8_h.jpg

This is the last one I have a photo for, but I still have one milk crate full of LPs that I need to inventory, photograph, and post here. The remaining pic I currently have is of an LP that we apparently don't even have the cover for anymore, but it's another of my wife's Neil Diamond albums. (I always kind of liked that "Kentucky Woman" song.)
diamond.shilo.jpg

- GT

This is the last one I have a photo for, but I still have one milk crate full of LPs that I need to inventory, photograph, and post here. The remaining pic I currently have is of an LP that we apparently don't even have the cover for anymore, but it's another of my wife's Neil Diamond albums. (I always kind of liked that "Kentucky Woman" song.)
View attachment 951421

- GT

Your Rolling Stones lyrics post (earlier) made my day! - Del

Last edited:
So actually had a listen to PeeWee King and Redd Stewart.
Bit disappointed. I thought it would be square dance music but it was more Tennessee Waltz tempo.....in particular Alamo Waltz( a direct rip off imo)did they have time to waltz at the Alamo. I think not and if it was me I would have been Cha Charring along the settlements to to throw them off the scent. My mate Mick nailed it saying it sounds like the music from Breaking Bad as Walter walks through the desert.

Today I had a lunch with @Âchillepattada and we talked about our youth in Ivory coast. See, the BF spirit is also an export product! :)
Souvenirs, souvenirs... (the genuine Lido Musique was a huge record shop on the Champs-Elysées, now extinct, this one stood at the corner of two streets in Treichville, the raunchy -not talking Celsius- place in Abidjan)

Opi_Fela.jpg

Nice. I grew up in a Chicago suburb, so I grew up with Dick Biondi on WLS playing all that big horn rock. The Ides of March, the Buckinghams, Earth Wind & Fire, and of course, Chicago. My dad saw pretty much all of them when he was a teen. He said a lot of them really sucked live because they didn't actually have horn sections, but just used them in the studio for the records. Often, it was the players from Chicago that backed up the other bands.
I had their first when they still called CTA, sounded a bit too indefinable music for me, except the great Questions 67 and 68 and of course I'm a Man. I exchanged it for Creams' NSU live, less sophisticated but more adapted to a lively young man of me.:oops:

Back