True Grass Machete Pre- Order Closing 10/31

Hi Hunter,
Will send remaining funds via PayPal this evening. Can you do a fold-over taco style kydex sheath instead of the pancake style? Thanks.
Ray

Hi Hunter,
Will send remaining funds via PayPal this evening. Can you do a fold-over taco style kydex sheath instead of the pancake style? Thanks.
Ray

Yes I actually think the fold over style is superior for a model like this as it is much lighter and less bulky.

Payment sent. Let me know if I got anything wrong.

Funds received without issue :thumbsup:

I am probably late on this but fold over is what I would prefer also.

I'm going to go through and contract everyone in regards to sheath preference. The pancake style is my go to as it's the most versatile and allows for the most mounting options, but for a blade this light, taco style is the way to go as it cuts out several ounces of kydex and reduces bulkiness.

Remaining balance has been paid. I'm normally a pancake guy, but if taco is recommended here I'll happily it instead. Looking forward to this skinny monster.

Remaining balance has been paid. I'm normally a pancake guy, but if taco is recommended here I'll happily it instead. Looking forward to this skinny monster.

Taco is the way to go here. Between the reduced bulkiness and lighter weight, you will probably forget you are carrying a 17 inch blade with you.

I'll go with Taco if that's what you recommend

I'll send the money Friday if that's okay. Can you refresh me on your paypal via PM?

Sent funds via PayPal on Monday specifying fold-over taco sheath. Looking forward to giving it a good workout.

Have these been shipping already? I have not received any notifications. Please send me invoice for the balance thru PayPal when mine is ready to ship. Thank you.

I've shipped out a few but am still working on getting sheaths finished up for the bulk of these. I'll send you and invoice and I'll be notifying everyone else today that hasn't paid yet :thumbsup:

Got mine. It’s what a machete should be - light, quick, but still seems like the edge would be robust enough to deal with woody brush quite happily.

And thankfully it fits very well in the sheath I already had.

Back