Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke and prayers headed your way too Dunkem, that is indeed very sad bud. I cant even imagine the family's pain right now.

Thanks y'all. The grief and pain are almost overwhelming. I can't imagine if it was my own child.

An me and prayers heads to both of you.

Maybe DQ is different across the country. Around here its your best bet to actually get good food from a fast food place. Their burgers are way better that Hardee's, McDonald's, or BK. They aren't dripping with grease and actually have a taste to them other than a bunch of salt. Their banana split blizzards are awesome!!

In on 9 and feelin' fine.

Hey I don't remember if it was you guys that were discussing the chain but just to let it out there. Dairy Queen food is the WORST thing I've ever put in my mouth and there a little dog doo doo once accidentally got in there so yea, DQ sucks

I really like DQ for the most part. I've been to legit sit-down restaurants that had less flavor in their burgers.

Calibre_zps19c95fe1.jpg

Well, my step-cousin near Tulsa is going to have brain surgery tomorrow. He's been having seizures, and they want to go in and fix it. Prayers to the Almighty most welcome!
Thanks.
Prayers headed out.

Tangle and Dunk: Best wishes sent out to You and your family. We wish you the best of luck from NJ. (I should still have some luck left since I didnt spend it on Protourists GAW that Warrior won, lol)

Warrior: Congrats bud.
Thanks man.
:eek: :D

Congrats to Dubz!

Prayers for tanglediver's step-cousin, DunkEm, and the families. Hope the surgery goes well, and I just can't imagine having to do a funeral for a 4-year old.

I'm in the group that finds Dairy Queen better than average. They used to be everywhere here (sometimes called a "Texas stop sign" because of the red sign), but have gotten to be fewer and far between. The ones that are left are good though. How can you not love a peanut buster parfait? Assuming, of course, that you're not allergic to peanuts...

That's like the two hikers that run into a bear. One sits down on the trail and starts changing from hiking boots into his running shoes. The other hiker says "You won't be able to out run the bear." The first one replies "I don't have to. I just have to out run you."

That reminds me of the first time I went backpacking. My experienced cousin and I were taking a dayhike and climbing up these huge boulders. Many of them formed little caves that mountain lions would like to hang out in. My cousin thought he saw one and flinched/jumped back....that was all I needed to see. In about 6 steps I was 60 ft down that mountain. My cousin calls me back and yells at me for doing that and how I could have gotten killed if there was a lion. I told him he was way closer and an easier target......I've since learned the right way to do it.......I have never encountered a lion in the bush but I did hang out with a bear for a couple hours. He was about 50 yards away on the other side of a little lake, swimming and pigging out on wild blueberries. We were swimming and pigging out on mountain house meals at the same time. It was an awesome experience to have co-existed like that.

Prayers for tangle and dunk.

grats warrior!

Spent the weekend building a work bench in the garage. Still need to organize. 8x4 workspace, and a rolling bench that slides out from under with with a 7.7x 3.5 foot work area :D

Cleaning up my 12 and clear coating the steel under the scales. Also picked up some (4 mil?) shower pan liner and 1/16" rubber gasket to make liners for my 15....probably give the shower pan liner a go first.
Was at the beach for sunrise yesterday, not that I wanted to get up at 5 after less than four hours in the snort fort. Ran into a lot of old friends (that I didn't know were going to be there) from my Master's Swimming days that did a 3 mile ocean swim, I guess they do it every Labor Day. Water temp was ~57ยฐF, one guy swam without a wetsuit. He also swam the English Channel this year, with a broken foot still healing.....

14919474499_eaa8c2095d_b.jpg

15103156761_b553249024_b.jpg

Great pictures, Granite! It makes me want to get out and photograph Lake Michigan sunrises again...but the getting up early really sucks.

Prayers for tangle and dunk.

grats warrior!

Spent the weekend building a work bench in the garage. Still need to organize. 8x4 workspace, and a rolling bench that slides out from under with with a 7.7x 3.5 foot work area :D
Thanks man.

I'll be damned if I didn't double post.

Last edited:
I gotta say WW, you are lucky the people at the post office know who I am. You need to check you in box...

Just seen it and replied. Someone had to tamper with that box. The giedymin was inside a separate box inside the large box to keep it secure because its extremely sharp..

Hope it was just the box that was damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back