Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out how to get my logo on kydex..

Looks great JD.

Been in the shop all day today, Murph came by and helped out. He tried the new slingshot out. Here's a pic of my 10 year old son handing him his ass in a friendly backyard SS comp. Lol.
20140901_185717_zps05e32057.jpg

Opinions wanted!

Ok guys I need some imput. I am working hard on my first knife. I am getting closer and closer each day. I haven't mentioned it much incase I effed it up. I need some input on the point of the knife. I want to know if I should drop the point just a tad to make longer curve to the point.

Here is a pic with that section marked in black that I am thinking of removing.

14845877538_8c764eff1c_z.jpg

Here is where it is now.

15108568731_7545fd3e46_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_2704 by jeremyadley, on Flickr

two hour snark stall...Did people suddenly start laboring this day?

I did my labor earlier...more on that in my next post.

But I did take a break to grill these...

Ribeyes with Chicago steak seasoning

and these

St. Louis style spareribs

Little White Rye:
"Innocent yet beguiling, this hazy golden brew appears to be a classic witbier with it's bright notes of orange citrus & coriander, but there's a bit more mischief up it's sleeve...

Behind it's sweet exterior lies an intriguing blend of white sage and rye for an earthy, spicy, and thoroughly refreshing brew."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Opinions wanted!

Ok guys I need some imput. I am working hard on my first knife. I am getting closer and closer each day. I haven't mentioned it much incase I effed it up. I need some input on the point of the knife. I want to know if I should drop the point just a tad to make longer curve to the point.

Here is a pic with that section marked in black that I am thinking of removing.

14845877538_8c764eff1c_z.jpg

Here is where it is now.

15108568731_7545fd3e46_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_2704 by jeremyadley, on Flickr

Looks great dres. As far as the stock your wondering about. At this point, its not going to make any performance difference. Its just whats most visually appealing to you. Lets flame that Mo Fo! :)

So, much of my labor (along with my 19-year old son who visited from college) this weekend was spent trimming trees and brush, and continuing to clear the area for my wife's future chicken coop. We also bought a 5'X8' shed at Sam's Club which will become a coop by next spring. My wife had filled up the lawn tractor trailer with leaf and branch litter from the future sight of chickens, and I also had an 18' car hauler load of branches from the Live Oak out front and some mystery tree that was trying to grow next to the garage. Rather than make two trips out to the brush pile in the pasture, I hitched up the car hauler to the Expedition and the lawn tractor trailer to the car hauler. The SUV discussion got me thinking that I should post a photo of that. I do wish it had 4WD, but unless it's been raining and I'm headed to the barn, I don't have any problems hauling people (it seats 8) or stuff (with the seats down, or on the car hauler).

I was also thinking what shenanigans we could get into with the lawn tractor and trailer at a gathering. The tractor is 25hp, with a 54" desk. The trailer could comfortably haul two or three fellers, more if we stacked 'em like cord wood.

I was also thinking what shenanigans we could get into with the lawn tractor and trailer at a gathering. The tractor is 25hp, with a 54" desk. The trailer could comfortably haul two or three fellers, more if we stacked 'em like cord wood.

Ha! Maybe we should put together a Becker Texas Fest. (If that's allowed without filling out hundreds of forms.)

Cool slingshot Todd.

Stamp looks awesome 710.

That blade is looking sick dresnor.

Thanks guys!

I realize it isn't groundbreaking and all that, But the process has been fun.

Jermey

Looks great JD.

Been in the shop all day today, Murph came by and helped out. He tried the new slingshot out. Here's a pic of my 10 year old son handing him his ass in a friendly backyard SS comp. Lol.
20140901_185717_zps05e32057.jpg

Cool, sooo who's repp'n T.M. Hunt at the beckerwest slingshot shoot out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back