Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled this lil badboy out of my buddies shop today. Finally done with it. It was a sleeper truck, took it off. Handmade the the back of the cab, and deck plate. The front and rear fenders and cowl panels are made in house with handmade fiberglass molds. Glad to have it done, of coarse it started to rain 5 minutes after I pulled it out of the shop. Could of planned that better.
20140902_152928_zps33583901.jpg

Very nice!

Well. Amazon sent me a shipping notice for the San Mai. We shall see what actually shows up. Todd that truck is pretty high speed.

Pulled this lil badboy out of my buddies shop today. Finally done with it. It was a sleeper truck, took it off. Handmade the the back of the cab, and deck plate. The front and rear fenders and cowl panels are made in house with handmade fiberglass molds. Glad to have it done, of coarse it started to rain 5 minutes after I pulled it out of the shop. Could of planned that better.
ok, but now the frame is like 6 foot too long, what is going where the sleeper was? Or is the long frame a new "thing" its been a LONG time since I had any involvement in the tractor world.

In on ten, wish I had a STEN!

Dont you still have to have netflix, hulu, or something to use it??

I thought they just let you access your accounts on your TV??

I looked into them but my blu-ray player also accesses netflix, hulu, you-tube etc. etc. So it would of been kind of pointless if they work the way im thinking....

I run an HDMI cable from my computer to the TV if/when i want to play something on that TV from other free sites.

You can put anything you're looking at onto your tv, kind like using an HDMI cable or something but wireless. You can also control certain programs like netflix and youtube from your phone and use it like a remote. Except my android phone doesn't work with it because it's too old.

Last edited:

Damn! That's a helluva nice lookin Pete. I always liked the round headlights better. I bet it sounds mean with those straight pipes. What's it have for a motor? Gotta be a Cat? What's it gonna be pulling?

ok, but now the frame is like 6 foot too long, what is going where the sleeper was? Or is the long frame a new "thing" its been a LONG time since I had any involvement in the tractor world.

A lot of people go for the long stretched look. They are tough to maneuver in tight places, but look sexy! This one shouldn't be bad tho beings they just took off the sleeper and it looks like the frame wasn't stretched.

I don't know why i find this so funny,but i laugh so hard that i cry every time i watch it.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYlNF30bVg[/video]

Wife texted me today, while I was at work, to tell me she was going to Springfield with her dad. Long story short, she comes home with a brand new Ford Fiesta. Her dad wanted her to have a new car, so he bought her one. Cool. Even more cool for me, because now I have two vehicles to trade in for another truck, or Jeep, or something.

Wife texted me today, while I was at work, to tell me she was going to Springfield with her dad. Long story short, she comes home with a brand new Ford Fiesta. Her dad wanted her to have a new car, so he bought her one. Cool. Even more cool for me, because now I have two vehicles to trade in for another truck, or Jeep, or something.

Seems like you might have trouble even getting in to a Fiesta......;).

Still pretty nice to have the FIL buy your wife a car. No such luck at my house. Oh well.

Seems like you might have trouble even getting in to a Fiesta......;).

Still pretty nice to have the FIL buy your wife a car. No such luck at my house. Oh well.

I was actually surprised how roomy it is. I had no problem getting in it. Actually, it was way easier than getting into the Sebring. I struggle getting in and out of that thing.

Super nice of him. Kathy was saying that her dad has said many times that he wanted to buy her a new car.

I'm gonna have to detail my F150, and the Chrysler, to get a bit more trade in value. My friend owns a car dealership, so I normally get killer deals.

Jeep it up, Dubz.......congrats on the score

I really want one bad, always have. But the practicality just isn't there. I guess I could always purchase a trailer to pull behind it.

dinner tonite was a wee bit of bbq SV chicken, a generous portion of egg plant, been sprout, and zoodle stir fry, and a few strips mango'd habanero'd fried plantain. nom. the left overs are lunch for two days.

love cooking lately. don't know why.

I hate cooking... Well, its not really that i hate cooking... Its after i get through cooking im never hungry. I have to cook and then wait an hour or 2 to eat.

I can be hungry as hell, but if i turn on the stove and spend any more than 10-20 minutes above the stove, oven, or grill my appetite just fades away.

dinner tonite was a wee bit of bbq SV chicken, a generous portion of egg plant, been sprout, and zoodle stir fry, and a few strips mango'd habanero'd fried plantain. nom. the left overs are lunch for two days.

love cooking lately. don't know why.

Made dinner for myself tonight, risotto with italian chicken sausage, vidalias and baby bellas. 3 out of 4...my eldest (the one with food allergies) ate it but didn't really like the 'shrooms. Leftovers for dinner tomorrow. The non-milk allergic of us put 6 cheese Italian on it and if I do say so myself, it was delish. Even without the cheese.

I really want one bad, always have. But the practicality just isn't there. I guess I could always purchase a trailer to pull behind it.

What I would do is get the jeep, maybe get something a little more used than you were originally planning so it's cheaper, and then find a beater pickup that you can pay cash for. The jeep will be your DD and the pickup can just sit until you need it. Ask your buddy with the dealership to let you know if they get any older trucks in on trade. Lots of dealerships will take almost anything in on trade if it means moving a much more expensive vehicle. I got a '74 Pontiac Catalina for $400 that way and it ran like a top. Otherwise just search CL. My DD for the last 18 months is a '93 S10 that I got for $1700 and I've made three trips From Oregon to Colorado and back without issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back