Uncoated ESEE-3F Folder Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
Will also be offering optional handle scales in black, orange, and OD. The production models will ship with brown handles and the user can buy extra handle slabs and change them out.

esee-3f-uncoated.jpg

That is B-E-A- utiful! That's Awesome that it will have interchangable scales.

I am at fault for the OD Green slabs . I had to twist Jeff's arm to order a few B/C I want one or two with OD Green scale on it ....

Please tell me available by march?

I need a new folder and can totally use my birthday as an excuse :)

Nope. We will be lucky if they ship by mid-June. Not becasue of lion Steel but because of ESEE. Mike and I still want to beat the hell out of the prototypes before finalizing the order.

Interchangeable slabs, sweet deal. Looking forward to final word on lockup now.

God bless,
Adam

I'm relieved to see these will be available uncoated. That's the best damn looking knife in the whole ESEE lineup right there.

So how many people are going to strip screws trying to change the handle slabs?

Sorry I had to ask!

The uncoated blade looks very nice.

o thats sweet. i love the interchangeable scales, so that i can throw on some orange before i go in the woods.

that is freaking awesome! im really excited about this knife. its going to be torture waiting to get one but i think it will be worth it!

Frame lock or liner? Can't quite see. Oh, maybe that has yet to be finalized. Good looking folder:thumbup: Hm and just the other day I said "no more knives for a while" Now I want this one and the Pack Izula II:p

Frame lock or liner? Can't quite see. Oh, maybe that has yet to be finalized. Good looking folder:thumbup: Hm and just the other day I said "no more knives for a while" Now I want this one and the Pack Izula II:p

Oh that's way back in other posts ;)

Titanium Frame Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back