Uncoated ESEE-3F Folder Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting better and better! I know some think it's dumb but I like the glass breaker. at work I will encounter a vehicle accident and having the option for breaking glass is a pro for me.

Ha! I've lost track already. Between school, work and the endless threads of "is it done yet? or "updates?????" or "when can I make a payment!!" its hard work keeping up around here. Thanks Jeff:p

SWEET! Thank's Tony!!! I love that I'll be able to slap on some green slabs.:D

Well I do believe you just saved me from getting an Umnunzaan to replace my old sebenza. That is a beautiful knife! Simple, clean lines.
What steel are the blades Going to be?

yes, as well as the diamond studded model with gold tooth personally autographed by Antoine ;)

OH WOW!!!! Interchangeable scales!!!! you guys are going to set a new precedence with other manufactures. Way to go guys. :)

Jeff I would like to thank you and the gang for all the great stuff you guys are putting out. Thank you sir. Now I need an orange one. This is the knife that will make me go back to modern pocket knives and away from the traditional ones I have been carrying lately. Looks great.

It's stuff like this that pisses me off about living in an area with a 2-1/2" knife length limit.

Have you made a decision about the steel you're going to use? :)

And another question (probably WAY too early) - do you think europeans will be able to buy directly from lionsteel or are all knives headed to the US first?
(it would save us europeans to hassle with customs and the custom fees..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back