Uncoated ESEE-3F Folder Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks real nice Jeff, I'm in for one of the "diamond studded model with gold tooth personally autographed by Antoine" models. This offering gives me a tactical advantage as the entire "diamond studded" handle acts as an additional glass-breaker.:)

That is a great looking knife...I will most definitely order one the very minute they become available... Unless you will take my pre-order today, plus 25% for your troubles B-)

I am at fault for the OD Green slabs . I had to twist Jeff's arm to order a few B/C I want one or two with OD Green scale on it ....

You are the man....

We will be lucky if they ship by mid-June. Not becasue of lion Steel but because of ESEE. Mike and I still want to beat the hell out of the prototypes before finalizing the order.

Gotta love that. Quality is one thing that folks should be able to wait for

It's stuff like this that pisses me off about living in an area with a 2-1/2" knife length limit.

We'll be holding out for the Izula Folder, I can't carry the ESEE 3 Folder at work so I have little use for this one... though I may have to grab one for the weekends. I'm sure I can talk myself into it one way or another.

I want this folder so bad... too bad we have to accept the truth that if we want a better knife then we shall wait and watch.. ahhhhh

I will be paying in full up front, what is the exact ship date? ;)

Seriously sweet, I'll be getting one fo' sho'.

Wow, I saw the word "PICS" in the thread title, and thought ALRIGHT, I'm going to see a bunch of shots of the knife.

One photo? Since when does one photo need to be pluralized. Or are you just screwing with us Jeff?

(The one shot does look good, but it needs to be beat on a bit. Send it to me, I can help with that part)

I love the option of being able to switch out the handle scales. It's great being able to watch this project move along. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Only problem is we will probably have to get nutnfancy to do n 8 hour long instructional video on how to change out the handles. I mean, afterall, you do have to know how to unscrew a few screws, pick up the old slab, put down the new slab and put the screws back in without torqueing them so freakin tight they break off. One thing WE ARE NOT going to warranty is removing the damn handle slabs simply because there are way too many idiots that cannot tighten a simple screw.

Only problem is we will probably have to get nutnfancy to do n 8 hour long instructional video on how to change out the handles. I mean, afterall, you do have to know how to unscrew a few screws, pick up the old slab, put down the new slab and put the screws back in without torqueing them so freakin tight they break off. One thing WE ARE NOT going to warranty is removing the damn handle slabs simply because there are way too many idiots that cannot tighten a simple screw.

O'lordy here we go :rolleyes:

Oh man, I stripped the screws on my ESEE-4 just thinking about it. How am I supposed to figure out a folding knife! :grumpy:

God bless,
Adam

Maybe it would be easier to supply several colors of spray can paint instead of different color handles slabs?

For the blind folks? Maybe do the handle replacement instructions in brail? ;)

A dremel and a cutoff wheel are the tool I recommend for removing the screws for the scales.

Jeff, cut it out man......every time you post, I spray Iced Tea all over my monitor.

You should market an ESEE screen protector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back