Updated 6.3.09 - VIP Registry $nody Enterprises Virtual Knifeshow Info **MUST READ**

picture.php

Patiently waiting

I also have to say this. I told my wife that I was a VIP in Snodyland and her eyes lit up and she said, "really?" She was kind of dissapointed when she found out it was for buying knives not a new strip club in town. She knows the strip club would probably be cheeper.

You guys are going to have a blast!$!$!$ The virtual shows are like nothing else. The pros are quick on the draw, and not much gets past them$!$!$ You know who you are$$$

Am curious... For those of us not on the VIP list (that's cool, I'll get there eventually... ::fingers crossed:: ) ...Will y'all be leaving up the pix of what sold so we can go see & drool over what we missed?? :D

This is a list I'd greatly appreciate being added to,,,,,,,, I don't put my green down for any old edge,,,,,,but for the customs in your gallery , I'd gladly pass it on ova :thumbup::thumbup:

Am curious... For those of us not on the VIP list (that's cool, I'll get there eventually... ::fingers crossed:: ) ...Will y'all be leaving up the pix of what sold so we can go see & drool over what we missed?? :D

Yes, you will be able to see after the VIP part of the show is over and the VIP thread gets locked. Then the regular virtual show will start where anyone can participate. Thanks for your interest. :D

Hey Mike,I noticed I'm on the VIP list twice.#8 & #35

I don't think I should take up 2 spots.Feel free to replace one of my spots to another deserving SNODY fan.

Hey Mike,I noticed I'm on the VIP list twice.#8 & #35

I don't think I should take up 2 spots.Feel free to replace one of my spots to another deserving SNODY fan.

Thanks bro....that was my mistake. We will be adding some more VIP's sometime this weekend. :D

Many thanks for the opportunity to score the real sweet stuff,,,,,, a hook-up of immense proportions !!!!!! The Scrilla is straight,,,,,now for the wait,,,,,,,, till the $$MONEY$$ ... you create...... arrives here, @ a future date !!!!!!! ,,,,,, Much Respect......:thumbup::thumbup::cool:

Although I don't have my paper in order for this month, I'll definitely be ready for future shows... If it'll be harder to get in in the future, consider this my request. ;)

Can't wait for *The Show* ......... should be real,,,,,,,, and a real good opportunity to get a few of Mikes sweet grinds !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring It !!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Back