Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

OH man I did say I was hesitant about this model, but after handling it for about 1 nanosecond that all vanished, Its going to be a keeper!! pics up very soon.

Please forgive the somewhat blurry images, I really should invest in a decent digital camera lol. Anyways, the maroon on this looks great. And the handle grip fits like a glove. It is a little longer than my Forsaken Gemini, and nice and pointy.

OH man I did say I was hesitant about this model, but after handling it for about 1 nanosecond that all vanished, Its going to be a keeper!! pics up very soon.
What took so long? ;):D

I'm looking forward to mine. I guess this will be my Christmas present from uncle Jerry. ;):D

I know right, it sure is hard to let them go. I now officially have 12 Busses. Almost enough for one knife a day for two weeks. Although I think I have enough blades in the 8-9 inches category now.

It's a cool knife, for sure. Not exactly my normal kind of thing, but glad I got one. Usually get 2 of everything I'm interested in. Really good job with the design on this.

I expected to wake up and see my baby at LAX....it's stuck in snow somewhere between Toledo and there.... dammit !

ohhhhhh ahhhhhh....at the local PO waiting for me to rush in and collect it... :D :D

Six days from Wauseon to my local PO is not bad flying Santa !!

ohhhhhh ahhhhhh....at the local PO waiting for me to rush in and collect it... :D :D

Six days from Wauseon to my local PO is not bad flying Santa !!
Now wait just a minute, Andy lives on the other side of the world from Wauseon, and I live in Ohio, and Andy gets his first - I think Santa has been driving while under the influence! ;):D

Back