WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

How can you not l like the guy that ripped a dude's jugular out with his teeth, when there was no other means to escape?

Well im no rocket surgeon or brian scientist here, so im gonna go with just the u.s. I dont remember anything about them sayin it was global.

This little thing called the interwebz or internetz makes everything global, going on for a couple decades now.

I really liked Ricks character up until he started following his dead wife around the woods. Not sured I would be up on following his lead after that.

Garth

No one even suspected that Rick was starting to lose it except Hershel. And, he told no one about it. Plus, he's dead. Not as though the rest of the survivors knew Rick was seeing his dead wife all over the place.

Did Hershel overly pacify Rick with disastrous results?

Yeah, and Hershel knew it too. When season 4 started, Rick was Farmer Rick. So much so that Hershel told him that he and the Counsel would feel more comfortable if Rick started wearing his revolver again. Even when he was inside the prison, just doing farming. In the season finale with the flashbacks that took place before the start of Season 4, it's Hershel telling Rick that he doesn't need his gun and that he doesn't need to go out on the supply run with Daryl and the others.

Clearly, even Hershel knew that he screwed up.

Guys, have you seen the last ep. ?

Rick is a simple man, he isn't mad... He just has some complexities such as his missing daughter/dead wife... and his son who was almost raped by some fat ugly guy ;)...

Now, Hershel tried to "ground" Rick, not "pacify" him. Hershel knew that those people (at the time over 50 or so)... in the prison needed a leader who was around, active, yet calm and peaceful to instill those types of morals to his fellow community members... what better way then to live by them... as opposed to the "rambo" rick that we were all used too...

But, now the gigs up... and Rick needed to bring the "real" rick back out to play, which is what we have just seen in the last 1-2 ep's. (the kick @zz-take names) type of Rick, (the Rick I prefer)....

Again, it all depends on what situation that they are in, as to how Rick acts (or at least from what Ive gotten from the show)....

BTW .... TWD airs on pay TV here in Aus....but a bit behind... thanks God for friendly Hogs who make sure we down here are up to date..!!!!! ;)

And you Aussies are always bragging how you are ahead of us!:rolleyes:...................:D....................:p

Just finished season 3 last nite. I HATE THE GOVERNOR!!! Must resist reading this thread!!!!

Tyreese chokes him out, takes out his other eye, and leaves him to blindly wander until he falls off a short cliff with a pack of Walkers approaching.

Oh! Oops! ....:D

The walkers took a bite out of the Governor, but decided that he was so foul that they spit him out. Now the Governor is REALLY pissed off!:eek:...................................................................:D

I suppose one of you is going to really spoil the plot now and mention how it comes out that the "Guv'nr" also had an affair with Lori and turns out to be Judith's father....!!!!! Bastages..!!

Screw it! he should have kept up with the series. At least no one mentioned that Daryl killed Beth in order to save Carol from being killed by the Governor.

Screw it! he should have kept up with the series. At least no one mentioned that Daryl killed Beth in order to save Carol from being killed by the Governor.

.....when you put it that way.....the whole darn series sound like a soap opera.....;)

Just a heads up the season 5 Comic Con trailer is up on youtube. October 12th cant come soon enough is all I can say.

Back