WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

October 8th is the start of the new season of American Horror Story and then the 13th is the Walking dead. October is looking like a great month to me :D I can't wait!

October 13th is the Walking dead!!! We were watching Z-Nation on Sci-Fi last Friday and my wife goes are there any humans in here, me being the smart aleck that I am said, "Nope just us Zombie's" Ah we are so ready...

October 13th is the Walking dead!!! We were watching Z-Nation on Sci-Fi last Friday and my wife goes are there any humans in here, me being the smart aleck that I am said, "Nope just us Zombie's" Ah we are so ready...

I was excited, and saw the first episode of Z-Nation. Unfortunately it ticked all the Syfy channel boxes of cheese-iness that that channel's made zombie "movies" are known for. Great concept though. (Far better than the B.S. notion that everyone is infected and doomed no matter what they do.) But the execution was just so poor.

I was excited, and saw the first episode of Z-Nation. Unfortunately it ticked all the Syfy channel boxes of cheese-iness that that channel's made zombie "movies" are known for. Great concept though. (Far better than the B.S. notion that everyone is infected and doomed no matter what they do.) But the execution was just so poor.

They also killed off the best character "Lt. Mark Hammond" in the first episode.

I agree it was definitely a Great concept with poor execution.

Syfy sure does have a way with their original zombie movies:rolleyes: They're so bad they're funny!

As a 90-minute film, Syfy's zombie movie creations are easy to sit through. As a series, no way.

I just watched last nights Z Nation and it was harder to sit through than the first one. Best thing about it is the guy at the north pole. It just makes me want The Walking Dead to come back on that much more.

Can't wait. Been nothing to watch on TV for me this summer. I know I'm not gonna be the only one fondling my TGLB the entire season premiere.

Can't wait. Been nothing to watch on TV for me this summer. I know I'm not gonna be the only one fondling my TGLB the entire season premiere.

I'm pretty sure you won't be the only one! I don't think there is any other way to watch the show, you have to be ready to help Daryl out if he needs it...right?

I just watched last nights Z Nation and it was harder to sit through than the first one. Best thing about it is the guy at the north pole. It just makes me want The Walking Dead to come back on that much more.

Yes Sir Jeff!!! I have watched all of the 3 Z-Nations:p thus far and man I can't wait for the return of the Walking Dead :thumbup:;) .

Yes Sir Jeff!!! I have watched all of the 3 Z-Nations:p thus far and man I can't wait for the return of the Walking Dead :thumbup:;) .

No Zombie tv show will EVER be as good as the Walking Dead :thumbup:

I didn't watch the third Znation. From the previews it looked a little to syfy.

Back