WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

I didn't watch the third Znation. From the previews it looked a little to syfy.

Dealt with the topic of cannibalism.... in only the most ridiculous way that you'd expect from a Syfy channel horror movie. :rolleyes:

I did watch the first 2 min where the girl was trading you know what for pills. See enough of that as is.

I did watch the first 2 min where the girl was trading you know what for pills. See enough of that as is.

They could have just run with that idea and shown the reality of trading lovin' for food or supplies during the Undead Apocalypse. But of course, they had to throw in a cross-eyed, creepy, bearded dude obsessed with "Sunshine."

I can't believe I'm going to miss the season premiere because I'm gong to be on a 27 hour trip halfway around the world. I wonder if TWC is shown in Australia?

Finally caught up! Officially a fan boy in need of new episodes. Ricks the man, that neck bite ricked my world!! There is some straight zombie killin badarsses in that train, be careful terminus.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412399622.682041.jpg

Last edited:
Joe and his gang must have done a little recon on Terminus.;):thumbup:

I'm still upset that the Producers sold out Joe and his gang. Would have been fantastic if Rick's group and Joe's group meet up near Terminus, got taken prisoner, and then were forced into a truce. Could you imagine Joe, Rick, and Daryl fighting off the Terminus cannibals, together!! Man, I sure did.

But once again, here come the Producers with the B.S. of introducing new groups into the dynamic.... only to then kill everyone off while no one from Rick's group dies. Or maybe now just sacrifice one Regular each season. Total B.S.

The prisoners inside the prison, the citizens of Woodbury, Martinez's entire group of survivors whom The Governor ended up leading to the prison, Joe and his "Claimed" gang. Oh well, I guess that means by the end of Season 5, all the cannibals of Terminus will be dead.

Unfortunately, I think I know how. Others missed it, but during one episode of last season's Talking Dead, they tossed a screen shot on the TV of the outside of Terminus, and it was.... Okay, just in case someone screwed up Big Time; I'm not going to ruin it for the rest of you.

But yeah, as far as new groups go.... Lather, rinse, and repeat indefinitely. Just sheer laziness.

BTW, regarding the foreshadowing during season 4.... So, who thinks Glenn is going to die, and who thinks it's going to be Maggie?

Finally caught up! Officially a fan boy in need of new episodes. Ricks the man, that neck bite ricked my world!! There is some straight zombie killin badarsses in that train, be careful terminus.

AMC is going to be running every episode all in a row, starting from Season 1 all week long before the season premier of season 5.

Hopefully the show turns around this season, its been progressively getting worse since season 3...

If only Frank Darabont was still directing/involved :(

Hopefully the show turns around this season, its been progressively getting worse since season 3...

If only Frank Darabont was still directing/involved :(

Still loving it and think it's got progressively better
As an aside, I think Lizzie's last episode was the best episode was the best single episode since Better Angels.

Still loving it and think it's got progressively better
As an aside, I think Lizzie's last episode was the best episode was the best single episode since Better Angels.

Admittedly, the death of the two sisters was beyond shocking and unexpected. Especially HOW they met their end.

I'm sorry though, but the occasional mind-blowing excellent stand-alone episode does not mean the show is getting progressively better. First half of season 4 was excellent! (Despite some lazy writing and [the ultimate writer's sin] selling out certain characters.)

I don't agree with UDIVER that the show has gotten progressively worse since season 3. Except for the conclusion of season 4, and the final episode of Lizzie and Mika, the 2nd half of season 4 was simply crap.

I've been satisfied. Guess we can disagree. ;) but I'll wager we both agree in hope for season 5 being extraordinary. ;)

Yes, I hope it's going to kick butt. (Just sad wondering if it'll be Glenn or Maggie who get killed and likely eaten.)

Back