WAS Knives Flea Market

Hope this isn't bad form, but what 's the length on the badger? I'm relatively new to Allen's knives and haven't run across this profile yet. Btw, that's a gorgeous knife!

Three W.A. Surls up for grabs. All have been lightly used and stropped. Ship with the respective sheaths shown.

Asking $SPF for each.

Surls Drifter, first one made by Allen: Osage and Copper/Rawhide wrap over black liners and white pinstripe, 1/8” A2 TT (posted as 1/8” in the original sales thread, but it looks to be a bit thicker than my other 1/8” blades), antiqued finish, 3 1/2″ blade, 7 3/4″ OAL.

Surls Unnamed Muk: Osage and Copper/Rawhide wrap over black liners and white pinstripes flat ground on 1/8" A2 TT, antiqued finish. 3” blade, 7.5” OAL.

(SOLD) Surls Hornet: Curly Maple over natural liners and white pinstripe, 1/8” A2 TT, 2 3/4″ blade, 6 1/4” OAL.

Last edited:
One more price drop to move this one
W. Allen Surls Cuda with Joufuu clip sheath $OLD
(Price includes domestic USPS shipping and PP fees)*No trades please*
This is one of Allen's earlier models with the old WAS name on the spine.
1/8" O1 hollow ground and beautifully tapered
Black canvas micarta over natural with white pinstripes and trinity pinout
Unused/Uncarried/Unsharpened
7.625" OAL
3.375" Blade Length
3.25" Cutting Edge
*Last pic is with a Fiddleback Hiking Buddy for comparison*
3dgPGf0.jpg
3dgPGf0.jpg

9nRZkWv.jpg

3dgPGf0.jpg
[/IMG]
ytPevOO.jpg

wfC8gfF.jpg

Last edited:
W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives) Liberty – never used OAL 10 ½ with a 5 ½ blade. Wrapped in white canvas micarta bolsters and afzela lay wood over black liners and orange pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 with a tapered tang. HOLLOW GROUND $290
View media item 3020
W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives) Arowana never used w/ goncalo alves over black liners & white pinstripes, Tapered Tang flat ground on 5/32” A2; 6” blade - $230
View media item 3018View media item 3021

I really hate to do this it's one of my favorites....I need the funds though.

**Willing to trade or Osprey knife and tool blades**

W.A. Surls Inlander with natural canvas bolsters and African Blackwood over natural liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang SOLD shipped.
Very lightly used. Basically just taken out for a few pics in the woods and I cut up a few veggies with it, thats it. I can make you a kydex sheath if you would like.

DSC_0073.jpg
[/url]
DSC_0076.jpg
[/url]
33msw2t.jpg

2i6oowx.jpg

Last edited:
I hate myself for having to do this. Unfortunately things come up in life we don't always expect and I need the money badly.

Frontier Hunter V2 with bog oak and copper/rawhide wrap copper pins over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on ⅛” A2 with tapered tang SOLD
Very lightly used. I have only cut a few veggies in the kitchen with it. Never sharpened, in excellent shape.

bog.jpg

bog1.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

Last edited:
I hate myself for having to do this. Unfortunately things come up in life we don't always expect and I need the money badly.

Frontier Hunter V2 with bog oak and copper/rawhide wrap copper pins over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on ⅛” A2 with tapered tang $350
Very lightly used. I have only cut a few veggies in the kitchen with it. Never sharpened, in excellent shape.

bog.jpg

bog1.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg
I'll take it.

Sweet Fiddleback Forge and WA Surls. These are some very fine examples of what Andy and Allen are producing these days. Prices are net me shipped USA. International shipping extra.

Fiddleback Forge Arete Scandi (just sharpened by Russell and is freaking wickedly sharp!!!)
3/32 A2 SFT, natural canvas with white pinstripes and black liners. includes sheath
$225.00

WA Surls Rustamuk
1/8" A2 hidden tang, camel bone and cocobolo. includes JouFuu sheath
$sold

WA Surls No-name Muk (unused)
1/8" A2 antique finished, tapered tang, Osage with copper and wrapped bolster, white pinstripes & black liners. no sheath
$225.00

Last edited:
Back