WAS Knives Flea Market

Available for sale or trade!

I am interested in hearing trade proposals for knives by: Busse/kin, Gossman, Carothers, Carter, Fiddleback, Osprey, Cohutta. These are the only makers I am interested in right now.

W.A. Surls Arapaima w/evergreen burlap micarta over black liners with white pinstripes. 5/32" spalted A2 steel with SFT (skeletonized full tang). Still as new as the day I got it. This is an extremely rare knife by Allen. It's something like a larger version of the Arowana, at 14" OAL and with a 9" blade, and ends up as a sort of parang/cleaver-type knife at this size. Looking to get back close to the amount I put into it.

$405 TYD ***TRADED***
nWRIPg4.jpg

BOb4wZg.jpg

HKTDhnk.jpg

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door via PayPal, fees and USPS Priority shipping paid by me IF SENDING TO A US 48 STATES ADDRESS--INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ADDRESSES AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW! I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal preferred, Money orders considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

International buyers: Add 5% to listed prices. The costs of shipping + insurance will also be your full responsibility. Buyer beware--If customs seizes your package, if it gets lost in the mail, etc., I will not be held liable for your loss beyond the recovered amount as dictated by insurance. Know your local laws.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Prices include US USPS shipping w/ tracking & PayPal fees.

Email or do PM/Conversation for any questions, including international shipping. Not looking for trades at this time, so any trade questions will be ignored.

These are highly discounted for quick sales. First response via thread, eamil or conversation gets it. Will discount shipping for multiple purchases.

Thanks for looking,
Jerry

WA Surls Bobcat Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap over Black and White 1/8" TT A2 $200
Blade 3" Handle 4.25" OAL 7.25"

WA Surls Rocky Mtn Nessmuk Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap Black and White flat ground on 3/32" SFT A2 $250 $215
Blade 3.5" Handle 4.25" OAL 7.75"

SOLD WA Surls Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with Bog Oak over Black and White flat ground on 1/8" SFT (3/32" was a copy/paste typo) SFT A2 $260 SOLD
Blade 3.5" Handle 4.31" OAL 7.81"

SOLD WA Surls Thorn Blue Sweet Gum Balls over Natural and White flat ground 1/8" A2 SFT $220 SOLD
Blade 3.375" Handle 4" OAL 7.375"

WA Surls Thorn Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap over Black and White 1/8" SFT A2 $215
Blade 3.5" Handle 4" OAL 7.5"

Last edited:
W.A. Surls Revenant in curly maple over black liners and thick natural pinstripes. Blade is 5/32” A2 TT with leather wrap. Blade ~6”, OAL is ~11”. New and unused. Comes with the RLO sheath shown. There is a very small mark on the edge of the scales on the butt of the knife (see picture) Asking $SOLD shipped to the US. No trades please.

Last edited:
Looking for a WAS, New York Special. If anybody has one they'd like to part with for a reasonable price please contact me. Thanks

Trades:
-W.A. Surls? (make me an offer).

-Osprey Knife & Tool: EDU, Mini Mamushi, Warthog, Mamushi etc..

-Fiddleback Forge: Bushcraft Karda, (Old School Karda or an EDK would be ok, but gunning for a Bushcraft Karda first and foremost). Any handle material. 3/32" SFT, or 1/8" Tapered Tang. Any steel type. A sheath would be nice.

Fiddleback Forge Monarch***SOLD***. 1/8th" Spalted 01 Tool Steel. Tapered Tang with Swedge. Black Micarta with black and white liners (Tuxedo style). Comes with a black custom RLO belt sheath. ...***SOLD***.

This knife is in near perfect condition and a beautiful example of a Fiddleback Forge Monarch which has been noted as a personal grail knife by the maker Andy Roy. It is Andy's interpretation of the classic Loveless NY Special design. I bought this from the original owner who only used it once to dress a deer. Otherwise it is in very good condition and has not been sharpened. I have not used it since I received it in the mail. There are a few very faint light scratch lines on the blade that are hard for me to pick up with my naked eye let alone photograph, but I tried my best with the photos in the link below. Fits my hand like a glove, and the tuxedo look is very slick.
More photos: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-forge-monarch-withdrawn.1591443/

Next up is a Fiddleback Forge Esquire... TRADED!

Shipping will be sent via insured USPS Priority mail to the CONUS only, and is included in the price. Paypal add 3.5% or F&F. I prefer USPS Money Orders.

Monarch: ***SOLD***
mWbL3u8.jpg

iQ6dYBH.jpg

yAyYacF.jpg

Esquire: TRADED
pIvKmW9.jpg

Last edited:
Prices include US USPS shipping w/ tracking & PayPal fees.
These are highly discounted for quick sales. First response via thread, eamil or conversation gets it. Will discount shipping for multiple purchases.
Thanks for looking,
Jerry

WA Surls Bobcat Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap over Black and White 1/8" TT A2 $200

Hi, Jerry...
If this is still available, I'll take it...did send you confirming PM.
don aka sonnydaze

Last edited:

Hi, Jerry...
If this is still available, I'll take it...did send you confirming PM.
don aka sonnydaze

Sorry, I forgot to update the post over here like I did in the Fiddleback Fleamarket but all my for sale knives have been sent out to be put on consignment.

Selling a Sarsaparilla Knife and Tool slip joint Barlow style folder. Collaboration from Allen Surls and Dirk Loots its pretty damn cool. $450 plus $10 Shipping to your door lower 48 PP or MO. I paid $480 plus shipping at Olde Town Cutlrey a couple months ago and it's never been carried, pocketed or cut anything, pristine. Comes with whats in pics ** https://imgur.com/a/ZAS2cvQ ** Help me show my wife I can buy that new knife without her saying so...I found a RLO sheath I forgot I purchased for it and I'll thrown that in as a bonus. Check it out in pics.

Last edited:
Back