WAS Knives Flea Market

WTS Surls Arowana 5/32" Tapered Tang A2 with Goncola Alves. Knife is unused, ready to go. I always wanted a 1/8" or 3/32" but grabbed this one as they seldom come up for sale. Letting thins one go hoping for some good karma in finding a thin one. 200.00 delivered in US.****SOLD****
Thanks,
Bill
cV7GSsc.jpg

IF55lL8.jpg

NlppZFU.jpg

kLVufWJ.jpg

Last edited:
Surls Patch Knife with a Diomedes Industries pocket sheath - SOLD

You have seen this knife plenty of times, I carried daily it for several months. My Blade Show acquired Lil Lady has taken the pocket duties over... I may regret selling this one, but I'm can't stand just seeing it sitting around not being used!

The knife is 1/8 A2, OD micarta over natural with blue pinstripes. It has signs of use: small scratches, a couple small patina spots, "tanning" on the handle, but it was always well taken care of. I tried to show everything in the pictures below. I just put a fresh coat of oil on it and stropped it until it cut paper. It could probably use a few more passes on the strop.

The sheath was custom made to match the knife. It's a "taco" or "pouch" style, right pocket sheath in russet with blue stitching. I asked Jason to make the pouch style instead of ambidextrous so that I could still get my hand into my pocket to grab keys or my flashlight. It works great!

First "I'll take it" followed with a PM gets it. Feel free to reach out with questions or if you want more pictures.

rKSdG3Cl.jpg

v1HBFPcl.jpg

7amN1N3l.jpg

YfOROvhl.jpg

gJb6jUUl.jpg

1XG8ueil.jpg

n5PeJ9Al.jpg

Last edited:
For sale. Price includes shipping with tracking and insurance from Canada.

Used. Mostly in the kitchen. Comes with pictured sheath.
WA Surls Arowana with Osage over natural liners and blue pinstripes, flat ground on 1/8” A2, SFT. Sold

73CDBB0C-4997-451E-9D7A-7C8B5C5ED864.jpeg 760B7FDF-8210-43C6-A1A3-6DCD6F602233.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_9053.jpg IMG_9053.jpg WA Surls Brisbee - For Sale $280.00 with Rick Lowe Sheath. Gorgeous Black Ash burl, Natural Liners, White Pin Stripes, Flat Ground, 1/8" A2 Tapered tang, this is one great knife! Brand New Unused and stored perfectly, GORGEOUS, Fits in hand seamless, hate to sell but....
Purchased WASurls Wednesday 2/22/2017.

PRICE DROP TO $280.00 7/16/2019

Last edited:
rsz_1rsz_20181104_151651.jpg rsz_rsz_20181104_151703_1.jpg Got this modified Loveless from Alan. It has been lightly carried and only stropped one time. Since its been slightly used and stropped asking
280.00 shipped conus PayPal F&F or Buyer pays paypal fees wish is 288.67
Comes with original leather sheath.

Back