Wave my Coldsteel

Got bored...;)

Screenshot_20180120-164248.png Screenshot_20180120-164245.png Screenshot_20180120-164233.png Screenshot_20180120-164229.png

I can confirm it works great with a Benchmade Bedlam, this thing is really starting to grow on me. Do I wish it was aluminum, yes...but is it fine out of Delrin, absolutely:) I think it's a great product filling a need at a decent price in the multi-packs.

~Chip

Double post

~Chip

Got bored...;)

View attachment 832850 View attachment 832853 View attachment 832854 View attachment 832856

I can confirm it works great with a Benchmade Bedlam, this thing is really starting to grow on me. Do I wish it was aluminum, yes...but is it fine out of Delrin, absolutely:) I think it's a great product filling a need at a decent price in the multi-packs.

~Chip
Thanks for posting this. That was literally the first knife I planned on experimenting with when mine arrive.

Got mine in last week, been working everyday so just now getting around to post. I really dig these little snaggletooths, ingenious idea and well executed. I put them on the large and XL tanto voyagers so far and like it 1000 times more on the XL. Makes this blade that much more badass. Not really digging it on the large voyager for some reason, maybe it stands out more I dont know. But I will be putting one on my vaquero as well. I think it would be even better on a DLC coated blade, as it would stand out so much. Overall for $10 a piece I think it really adds to the functionality and enjoyment of the knife.
Z7Dy3Z7.jpg
[/IMG]
Z7Dy3Z7.jpg

NLqtuJh.jpg

7P7mtgl.jpg

Rbecw4k.jpg

I received two recently, after having a few nice email conversations with the company. Excellent customer service by the way. I received one for left carry and one for right carry to do a bit of testing. I put one on a Broken Skull and the other on an XL Voyager. Works perfectly on both. I will never put the studs back on. Like others have said, the stud side even works better than the original unit. If you are on the fence, go for it.

$30 for 3 including shipping to Canada. Good deal IMO even if it is a few tiny pieces of Delrin and screws. Cool looking product.

I can’t wait to try them on my Recon 1 and a couple other knives. I am a big Wave fan.

Back