We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

Any left over snake skin micarta he used to plug up the holes from the wind lol would be greatly appreciated.
P.S.
I just hope he had a big shack, with alot of snow holes or this CS run will be Very limited lol

Any left over snake skin micarta he used to plug up the holes from the wind lol would be greatly appreciated.
P.S.
I just hope he had a big shack, with alot of snow holes or this CS run will be Very limited lol
Some serious Trough Warfare with all the HOGS/Piglets trying to catch a CS Flak Jack:eek::eek::eek:

Some serious Trough Warfare with all the HOGS/Piglets trying to catch a CS Flak Jack:eek::eek::eek:

Jerry said there were multiple holes in the workshop, there should be plenty of snowblown micarta for multiple runs. There will be plenty to go around.

Thank you
I don't need a special Hog hand shake to get in? : )
Paul

the busse secret hand shake is no longer a secret, it's 3 fingers up and 2 holding up a piece of infi:
wuruok.jpg

and here it is again "bad pic"

JBSH1.jpg

This looks to be a great slicer and companion to my "thicker" TGLB. I've been looking for something a bit more "slicer" like to use in the kitchen and elsewhere. I love my TGLB but it's a bit thick at times for majority of tasks. Seriously considering this one. However, my wife and I just had our first child two months ago and we are in the process of purchasing a home. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

Jerry said there were multiple holes in the workshop, there should be plenty of snowblown micarta for multiple runs. There will be plenty to go around.

IKR just hold off for the second bach of the CS, they'll more than likely have a price drope also. I can't imagine many of these selling with the fugly snow hole scrap. I meam who wants junk linen micarta on such a nice blade. If I were a piglet I would wait for the price drop. :rolleyes:

This looks to be a great slicer and companion to my "thicker" TGLB. I've been looking for something a bit more "slicer" like to use in the kitchen and elsewhere. I love my TGLB but it's a bit thick at times for majority of tasks. Seriously considering this one. However, my wife and I just had our first child two months ago and we are in the process of purchasing a home. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....
Buy the house for you and your wife, You can pick one up latter on the exchange! :thumbsup:;)

And they're live. I bought them all.

Sold out already dang it. :mad:

IKR just hold off for the second bach of the CS, they'll more than likely have a price drope also. I can't imagine many of these selling with the fugly snow hole scrap. I meam who wants junk linen micarta on such a nice blade. If I were a piglet I would wait for the price drop. :rolleyes:

For reals tho who would want that crap on such a nice knife anyway? Probably be plenty of it to go around for days. Good advice there F'lar! :D;)

Congratulations sir! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I would also go w Tommyguns advice! Also I sure am glad you like orange better than blue! :)Just saying;)

Good advice :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This looks to be a great slicer and companion to my "thicker" TGLB.

It looks like a sweet companion blade to the BGFBM as well.

choil is a little big, atleast it "looks that way". Almost as big as one of these.

TGLB-_SFNOBG.jpg
If Busse Choils started directly from the handle, it would not be so bad. Buuttt, due to the trademark hole, it seems forces the choil further up the blade. At least on this model....more infi, less choil. Im so close on this on

Well, time to pack it in, goodnight hogs, long day tomorrow and off course dont forget at 9pm sharp, the flack jack goes live. Get your rest tonight so you dont miss it tomorrow.

Is it just the picture of the Flak Jacket??....The Boss Jack which I loved had the larger choil. Both these blades are the same length. The choil percentage to blade seems much stronger on the Flak Jacket. Is it an optical illusion or bad angle?!! Times running out!!
ZNKn50o.png

Back