We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

Kind of a subjective question here but can someone tell me how this style of handle compares to something like the ratmandu? I have medium size hands and im kind of on the fence on this one.

The handle looks more like a Rodent 6, SJTac or Axe Hammer than a Ratmandu. It's basically a double humped spine version of the SJTac or Axe.

same handle on the Batac also, it's one of those handles they use a lot because it's pretty comfortable and it's hard to find a handle that fit's all hands sizes and still be comfortable..

I think it will be either BATAC or Axe Hammer. The BG BATACs that I have are a bit thicker than the Axe Hammer, but same overall contour. The Flak Jack scales look more contoured than the Ratmandu or the Rodent 6.

I am tempted to do maroon micarta on BIG DC. Or red/black G10 on BIG DC. To match my working SWATmandu.

How do you get in to try for a purchase? Tried to look at the sticky posts but the links get errors.
Thanks
Paul

How do you get in to try for a purchase? Tried to look at the sticky posts but the links get errors.
Thanks
Paul

Hello, just wait till about 9:00 pm tonight. Go to the Busse combat webpage and place an order. The ordering / selection should be open then.

I wonder how many Cs blades will be offered. I'm old and will be snoring at 9. Guess I'll give it a go when I awake around midnight.

Hello, just wait till about 9:00 pm tonight. Go to the Busse combat webpage and place an order. The ordering / selection should be open then.
Thank you
I don't need a special Hog hand shake to get in? : )
Paul

I wonder how many Cs blades will be offered. I'm old and will be snoring at 9. Guess I'll give it a go when I awake around midnight.

There's no way of knowing that only the Bossman knows. As for satin with optional handles, I think you'd be ok. But that Snow handle is probably gonna fly like a blizzard snow

Thank you
I don't need a special Hog hand shake to get in? : )
Paul

Your welcome

No Sir, just go to website when sales open and order away :)

You can also go to Bussecombat.com and sign up to receive their newsletter. :thumbsup:

That way you shouldn't miss any new offers or "go live" announcements.

This the best way to do it. Otherwise you're just sitting for hours refreshing the sales screen and being tempted by the BGAK. Happened to me. Smart hogs know to just wait for the live announcement before pouncing.

This is the best looking knife y'all have brought to the table in a while. I'm in, not just to decide if I want the LE or a satin madel with green or burgundy micarta.

This is the best looking knife y'all have brought to the table in a while. I'm in, not just to decide if I want the LE or a satin madel with green or burgundy micarta.

Cant go wrong with either one. I think the BG is the best value of the bunch too, the piggyback discount makes it a no brainer imho.

I tried to convince myself that I don't need another knife right now but this one is too sexy to pass up. Gonna be in on this one for sure!

And possibly made from leftover INFI ratweiler blanks, what a jip, well, Im out, these flack jack's are now totally undesirable, I hope my fellow hogs will join me in the boycot and STAY AWAY TONIGHT!!1
I know this was a joke but...

Back