Off Topic We need to buy this hero a REAL knife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero kid saved a baby while at work with a kinfe. Check out the video below.

The kid's knife is a joke and I would love to give him a nice new one, but I'm not a rich man... Would anybody be down to help me donate to buy him a new one? I think the B.F. community could easily pull this off...

***GoFundMe link is here... https://www.gofundme.com/new-knife-for-hero-logan-simmons-bladeforums***

Last edited:
I saw this posted in another thread a moment ago. Kids a hero. Hopefully he gets a raise and if I was that kids parent I would buy him a brand new ZT/Spyderco/Benchmade of his choosing!

Any good knife shops in/around Atlanta/Hall county?
I'd love to chip in to get him a descent knife.

Hero kid saved a baby while at work with a kinfe. Check out the video below.

The kid's knife is a joke and I would love to give him a nice new one, but I'm not a rich man... Would anybody be down to help me donate to buy him a new one? I think the B.F. community could easily pull this off...

He definitely deserves a better knife than whatever that monstrosity was.

My knife opened mail today and cost several hundred dollars. His saved a life and cost a few... Perhaps not such a joke.

I'd be down for contributing to a more refined example though.

Truly, it would be great to get him something better than that thing.

Sadly, when they made mention of him getting a raise, I thought "knowing today's corporate reactions, they may fire him for carrying a knife at work."

There was a convenience store clerk a few years ago that fought off a would be robber. He was given an award for his bravery, then fired because company policy is to not resist when being robbed.

I think Chick-fil-A will reward this kid right. They seem to have a good value structure. Same for me. Would be down to pitch in. Better yet let's get this kid a knife with the bladefourms logo and all.

I think Chick-fil-A will reward this kid right. They seem to have a good value structure. Same for me. Would be down to pitch in. Better yet let's get this kid a knife with the bladefourms logo and all.
Some time back BF had that blue bugout with the BF logo on the home page. That would be perfect.

LOL, saw this earlier on FB and my first thought was he needed a better knife to, but the one he had did actually get the job done. :)

Score one for truck stop knives I guess.

Ok awesome! I am happy you guys are down to contribute and there are definitely enough of us to get this done...

Soo... I am new to this type of thing, but I think I will go start a GoFundMe page for his new knife now, then post the link on here when it's ready. We can decide what to buy the kid after we have some money raised so we know the budget.

After we know the budget we can all vote on a poll to decide what to buy.

Sound good guys?

This kid is a hero! As a father who has a child that works at Chik-Fil-A I can say that they allow and seem to encourage their employees to carry knives. Every time I go in there it seems that every kid has one of some sort clipped to their pocket. My daughter carries a Benchmade Mini Griptillian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back