Off Topic We need to buy this hero a REAL knife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to contribute, contribute...if you don't, don't.

Stop the bickering, this should be a positive thread.

I wouldn't approach this from the we have decided that your knife sucks angle, but rather we think you deserve a reward angle-offering him a gift(gift card sounds good) as well as joining and learning.

I lean towards agreeing here ... and he is 19 if what was posted is correct ... but he may not like something we would choose for him ... even if it were a Sebenza ... he may have his own tastes and still have some growing and learning himself to know what it is he likes or wants ...

I do think it would be a nice gesture to say thank you and encourage him on his path ...

and a gift card may be a great option ...

I would like to know after the OP has contacted him ... please ask if he would like a membership here on BF ... so he might learn more ...

and if he would like to join and will create an account I will buy him a Gold membership for his first year ...

so OP please let me know if he wants to create an account and PM me that account info ... and I will happily gift him a gold membership.

Thanks - JJ

Forget the knife stuff... Help him buy a Chick-Fil-A franchise. He can then buy his knives, your knives, my knives, and everybody’s knives! (Those places print money).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back