What Are You Reading?

Here are a couple more neat ones.

692634aaeed476d497829a6c793fd6ea.jpg

94f7d3c02324eaf2d00b0b2e624f6d9e.jpg

This one was my Dad's.

5ba67c0db0d3c59504b1a5cb25a0b8cf.jpg

Jeff

No luck on the Lovecraft, we don't have any, thought to ask Rebecca about ti after searching through our books...turns out she hasn't read any Lovecraft, could have saved me some time.

On the other hand I found and re-found some books I'm hoping to read and/or re-read

My daughter and I got bored yesterday nd built a light box, or tried to anyway, don't have light sources for it yet though so I just used my flashlight, the to read pile seemed liek a good excuse to try it out,

16195289_10155746854019778_2464697858190904058_n.jpg

it's not great, then again I took it with my phone, and I think it's better then normal for that little camaera

Clavell and Michener, wish they were still writing.

Louis L'Amore too.

Have read Clavell and Louis L'Amore but not Michener. Both amazing writers . Also another good one I think is Dean Koontz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was looking at my books, and decided to see if Skeeter Skelton wrote any more that I don't have. Amazon shows his books going from $100 for the books to $375 - $1000 for a magazine type book. I have them all, I'm thinking I should maybe try to sell them.

I was looking at my books, and decided to see if Skeeter Skelton wrote any more that I don't have. Amazon shows his books going from $100 for the books to $375 - $1000 for a magazine type book. I have them all, I'm thinking I should maybe try to sell them.

I had never heard of him, but just read his wiki page and several articles about him. Quite an interesting guy.

Jeff

I'm reading samurai strategies adapted from Musashi's book of five rings fascinating [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Stephen King weirdo![emoji16] I'm just about to re read the dark tower series. I also like Sam Pakan. He's a neighbor of mine and I really like his book it kind of has something for everyone. Keep in mind if you read the book it will leave you hanging! He doesn't tell too many people but there will be at least two more books. Little insider info for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back