What did you do to/with your Becker today?

Damn, ouch.
Long time since I saw a bone of mine sticking out, but I just remembered the pain, not fun at all.
b7d7ff64efa60254dcfb43c7ee55a952.jpg

I've been backpacking only with the 4 and the 11, so here's some fire prep from sunday so not technically today

IMG_20170121_150859_zpsgqmkvmeb.jpg

Needed to open a bottle with cap and didn't have a bottle opener in the office or break area. Remembered my 11 was in my backpack

i-RKQGmqP-XL.jpg

BK11 to the rescue. Haven't been feeling too good lately and I saw this bottle of drinkable vinegar so I thought I'd give it a try since drinking a little vinegar is supposed to be good for ya. It was okay but I don't see myself doing it again.

i-SDjPnXV-XL.jpg

Finished the scales and patina.

BK17; Shadetree Ruby Burlap with white G10 liners. Partially stripped. Lots of mustard:

Gonna keep this one in the kitchen so the F-i-L will stop opening packages with a paring knife and sticking it back in the block.
Love getting packing-tape adhesive on my apple...

Damm, you don't mess around when you cut your finger. Hopefully it will heal up fast.

I used my bk5 to make this today. It's mostly done. Needs some polishing on the edges and my finishing touches.

Thanks fellers!! I'll get the finishing touches done tonight, and hopefully some better pictures, then it's off to her new home.

Back