What did you use your SAK for today?

MM7ynek.jpg

We trimmed some pineapple lillies ready for spring flowering. Below is how they look at the end of spring
Ov7T37G.jpg

I used four tools on my Fieldmaster to assemble this paper model of a C8 Corvette. I used the corner of the small screwdriver (on the can opener) to score the folds (instructions suggested using an empty ballpoint pen, but who keeps those around?), the scissors to cut it out, the main blade to apply glue from a glue stick to the tabs, and the screwdriver blade to smooth down the tabs once they were in place.

50343020247_4f6f0aa6a6_b.jpg

Did some mowing and weeding this morning. Had to cut some succulents, big saw wouldn't fit, lumberjack worked a treat. Afterwards finally rembered to cut up the box daughters amp came in. So ended up covered in sap and tape residue:D Good thing they clean easy.
wHmpVy.jpg

Swisschamp to the rescue. Used it to make a small bouquet of flowers for my little girl. I’ve always been told, be your daughters first love. Then you won’t have to worry as much about who she chooses down the road.

tjgfD0L.jpg

Last edited:
Used my Cadet 2 spearpoint main blade to cut up 1/2 apple, 16 red seedless grapes, and 1/2 banana to put between various layers of my cold cereal mixture (Grape Nuts, Cheerios, Shredded Wheat, Wheat Chex, Bran Flakes, and Honey-Nut Cheerios) for breakfast this morning. Used OJ instead of milk as the liquid to pour over it.

- GT

Used my Cadet 2 spearpoint main blade to cut up 1/2 apple, 16 red seedless grapes, and 1/2 banana to put between various layers of my cold cereal mixture (Grape Nuts, Cheerios, Shredded Wheat, Wheat Chex, Bran Flakes, and Honey-Nut Cheerios) for breakfast this morning. Used OJ instead of milk as the liquid to pour over it.

- GT

:eek::eek::eek:

Back