What Fiddlebacks are you looking for?

I would like both a Bourbon Street Skinner and a Nessmuk, in 3/32" Cpm-154 SFT with tangerine or philleow handles with white and black liners.

Looking for a blue fiddlebacks...(just not g10)
Looking for burlap as well, no bolsters.

Bushraptors
Bush Hermits

Looking for OS Karda. preferably wood scales, but not a deal breaker if not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a Toboggan handle with a Wingman blade in tapered 3/32" or 1/8" with synthetic handle & black liners / pins. That is not too much to ask is it? Come on Andy! :thumbup:

Phil

I am looking for a Toboggan handle with a Wingman blade in tapered 3/32" or 1/8" with synthetic handle & black liners / pins. That is not too much to ask is it? Come on Andy! :thumbup:

Phil

Heh heh [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Currently, I look for knives under 6.5"OAL in 3/32" stock with wood scales. Unfortunately, I'm on a "restriction", so I have to watch the Flea Market and hope for someone open to trades.

Still waiting on that Fiddleback for Ladies request. Christmas has come and gone, Valentines day has come and gone. Her birthday is the end of March buuuut I guess I can hold out until Christmas 2017 if needed. ;)

This time I'll specify the model since she's handled a few more Fiddlebacks and seems to like the Hiking Buddy the most ..

Custom Shop Hiking Buddy with a high regrind & Cotton candy over pink liners and white stripes (not a fat/round handle please)

As long as we are dreaming. I would like

3/32 SFT scandi grind Karda (OS,BC, or ED) with burlap, color unimportant.

Looking for OS Karda. preferably wood scales, but not a deal breaker if not.

Ask and you shall receive! Phillip just posted a sneak peak on IG, nice Iron Wood OS Karda with mosaic pins.

Gaucho... Gaucho... Gaucho... I'd prefer the natty handled variety, but it seems in whatever dress, anytime they make a rare appearance, they are gone in seconds!

Ask and you shall receive! Phillip just posted a sneak peak on IG, nice Iron Wood OS Karda with mosaic pins.

Totally missed it until now in the aftermath. And what a beauty! I was on the road and stopped where I thought I might've had a shot...didn't see it went for two others didn't get them either.... the thrill of the chase was all I got!

Got me thinking, it would be a Esquire in Osage orange or tangerine burlap, Cpm 154, thickness of 1/8. One can only hope.

I'd like to see some Muks in any size, with any color canvas, and natural and white pin stripes. Need some more humps in my life.

Well for know it would be an OS Karda in osage, iron wood, or ebony.

Back