What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

Well, in my dreams, I carry Becker BK 16ish frame-lock folder with a bearing system for smooth deployment... (hint hint)

... But when I'm awake It has been the two above blades and soon to be the bottom one(can't/won't carry it at work... I have SS Kobalt utility knife for that), which I just received yesterday. All three are awesome knives in their own right. :)

Gotta love the "poor man's" Hinderer. :)

Not really into the whole Hinderer thing, but I DO like the Buck Vantages for working EDCs.
That top knife looks like one of the New small blue Paperstone Select Vantages, right?

I have a larger one with the older Black handles and the 420HC blade really has surprised me with it's edge holding after I convexed the bevel. It's a bit heavy in the pocket and I think I am going to pick up one of those little Blue small ones. Should be a crackerjack pocket EDC blade.

This one just took over my pocket, Vic Farmer:

IMG_8498.jpg

Great minds think alike..

I carry a Vic Farmer around a lot. It's my woods EDC pocket blade. You could frame a house with that little knife..LOL

If I'll be "entertaining" in the woods, I carry a Vic Camper for the cork screw..LOL..

But those Alox scales reek quality.

Not really into the whole Hinderer thing, but I DO like the Buck Vantages for working EDCs.
That top knife looks like one of the New small blue Paperstone Select Vantages, right?

I have a larger one with the older Black handles and the 420HC blade really has surprised me with it's edge holding after I convexed the bevel. It's a bit heavy in the pocket and I think I am going to pick up one of those little Blue small ones. Should be a crackerjack pocket EDC blade.

Yep, that's the paperstone 340. I've actually carried it more than the larger one. I'll put it in the corner of my pocket and literally forget it's there. I think it's perfect for a small EDC blade.

Vic Huntsman pretty much all the time without regard to any or all other knives I may have on my person...

20120214img1612.jpg

Most of the time I carry a BK11 in a pocket sheath but when I'm not doing that, I tend to carry this nice, American-made Spydie Native...

20111228img1213.jpg

---

Beckerhead #42

Most of the time I carry a BK11 in a pocket sheath but when I'm not doing that, I tend to carry this nice, American-made Spydie Native...

20111228img1213.jpg
awe!!! That's such a cute little knife!!! My wife has the same one! But her's is pink. :) actually I think I like it more than she does, pink scales and all. :)

Nope just some pics I found on the webs...

I live south but on Brazil...

Here the law is whatever you carry must be no longer than 10 CM (4 inches)....

If bigger you cant carry it by your body and must justify it with your job.
off topic- I just realized that I have been spoiled by my local knife laws. Really there are none here as long as you're peaceful and it's not concealed. Sorry for going off topic, back on now :)
How about anything Case CV? The CV has been identified as being 1095 with added chromium and vanadium. The Trapper is a good option for harder work, and the Peanut is the other end of the spectrum.

Been carrying this little blade a lot lately. Nice for cutting open boxes, and easy one hand opening:

032a.png

028a.png

I usually carry a Gerber EAB razor but I just ordered a Opinel No.7 after playing with a friends No.8 . Also thinking about treating myself to a HEST 2.0 folder for my birthday in October.

I just discovered that Ontario brought back its Spec Plus folder, with a few new features. Drop point, easy-to-sharpen 1095 steel; big, hand-filling grip, with no pocket clip to get in the way. I always wanted one of the old models, but never got around to getting one. I think that this little guy might just make a great survival kit, backup bushcrafter knife. I might have to get one, along with a kydex sheath to carry it in.

8557[large].jpg

Anybody got one of these things?

My go-to is my CRKT M16/M21 but I don't have pics of those. I also really love my kershaw clash and oso sweet. I have a skyline but I don't really dig it. I have my eye on a couple ZT's

308963_10150479512440219_2128227040_n.jpg

378165_10150479497645219_523033740_n.jpg

308252_10150479495190219_1932600081_n.jpg

Very handy on camping trips.
268786_10150297721765219_6012200_n.jpg

Back