What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by DeltaCypher0, Jul 31, 2012.

1. bearfacedkiller

bearfacedkiller

Jan 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

2. Rebel Nimrod

Rebel Nimrod

Jan 23, 2014
    K2, you're loaded for Bear! 😁

3. Semper Praesidio

Semper Praesidio

Feb 19, 2014
    I see what you did there...[emoji1]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

4. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    I dig that one too! I just can't get in to carrying a spine lock and it's so heavy. Aside from not wanting to carry it I still want one. Haha

5. Rebel Nimrod

Rebel Nimrod

Jan 23, 2014
    NixKustoms, I hear ya, at least it's a little easier to carry than a 110. Truth be told, I carry a no 7 or 9 Opinel more than anything, but the Bucks have a certain flair don't they!

6. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    Yeah they do! One of these days I'll order up one.

7. TwiceTheExcitement

TwiceTheExcitement

Dec 8, 2016
    Finally picked up a RAT 1

[​IMG]

8. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Not my photo, but I just got this one in the mail. Schrade Old Timer carving knife:

[​IMG]

9. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    You'll be able to carve a million faces into wood with that thing!

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  10. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Hopefully. I ordered a FLexcut Slip Strop to go with it. Polish those edges. Great price on this. A little over $20 shipped.

11. TwiceTheExcitement

TwiceTheExcitement

Dec 8, 2016
    That's cool Warrior. Please let us know what you think after some use. And another of the RAT....

[​IMG]

12. TwiceTheExcitement

TwiceTheExcitement

Dec 8, 2016
    [​IMG]

13. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind

Apr 20, 2013
    Thursday, it was this:

[​IMG]

SO much easier to EDC folders...tho I always have a small fixed blade (usually my Mariner, made by our very own daizee (Gold Knifeworks -AUK) and designed by Derek) on my belt. One thing to be showing a pocket clip, another to have a BK15 hanging off your belt.

Today, I'm carrying purple: Brous Blades Sniper and a Kershaw Launch 1 auto...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. TwiceTheExcitement

TwiceTheExcitement

Dec 8, 2016
    Love me some purple. Today these two newbies....

[​IMG]

15. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind

Apr 20, 2013
    Nice Spider Monkey, 2xE! Keep lookin' at 'em, but....then I get distracted by something else. This, for instance \/

Today, post spring snowstorm:

[​IMG]

16. zuluninja

zuluninja boricua grinder

Aug 25, 2009
    hey Mike, is that s35v a Spartan folder? That Brous is bigger than I thought.
    Today (and maybe for the rest of the week, forcing myself to carry the same knife for more than a day :D) is a Kizer Vanguard Intrepid, the G10 version in green OD. No pics yet.

17. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind

Apr 20, 2013
    Yes, it is an Akribis - forgot to mention that. The Brous photo might be a bit deceptive....it's longish, but really slim - and Jason couldn't have squeezed any more blade length into the handle. Poked myself once carrying it in my left pocket (it's set up for righty) because the tip sits so close to the end of the handle. I'm a lot more careful retrieving it now, as it has no real place to put a lanyard. Really well designed and executed, with unique good looks, IMO.

Good onya for only carrying one. I have to factor in extra time every morning deciding what I'll be putting in my pocket for the day....gotta thin out the collection a bit, maybe...

18. TwiceTheExcitement

TwiceTheExcitement

Dec 8, 2016
    Thanks. The Spider Monkey is the sharpest I've ever received out of the box and it's quickly becoming my favorite folder....as much as I have a favorite. I like it so much I will probably eventually pick up the carbon fiber version.

That's a good lookin' Pro-Tech....awesome inlay!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  19. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    For the first time in a LONG time I'm actually carrying a folder. Got my Spyderco Police, model 1 in SS in my pocket.

20. TwiceTheExcitement

TwiceTheExcitement

Dec 8, 2016
    These again....

[​IMG]