What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

98 more veggie plants started...

Titanium Military and Composite Leek...

DSC05263_zpsrmn1xu6u.jpg

Just added this to the collection today: Spyderco Para 3!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Enjoy that!
I love the Para2, and once in a while it's blade is a touch too short for my giant apples, so I'm not going down in size. But it looks to be a very light, handy pocket carry.

Enjoy that!
I love the Para2, and once in a while it's blade is a touch too short for my giant apples, so I'm not going down in size. But it looks to be a very light, handy pocket carry.
I'm a big fan of the PM2. It's just a bit big to carry with dress slacks at work, for me. Hoping this will be that perfect balance among size, durability, and ergonomics.

I put these two oldies but goodies in my pockets today (taken from my Instagram feed - @granitest8ofmind, if anyone's interested):

33501661040_dfce95ef06_b.jpg

Not carrying at moment - emptied my pockets about an hour ago - but I had a GEC Weasel in LFP, Spyderco Advocate in RFP, and - of course - my ZT0200KW in my jacket.

Carrying both of my Spydercos today while I decide how much I like the Para 3 - so far, biggest complaint is the size of the pocket clip in relation to the handle:

Also, my multitool carry for the day. The Leatherman Skeletool CX is another recent acquisition that I'm trying as a middleweight (compared to the Wave and the Style PS) daily carry. The tool in the middle is a Kenucky Handtools Multi2ool (kind of like a Leatherman Piranha on steroids):

Carrying both of my Spydercos today while I decide how much I like the Para 3 - so far, biggest complaint is the size of the pocket clip in relation to the handle:

I have the same complaint with the clip. I found small deep carry ti clips for it on Ebay. Come pay day I will be ordering one, I'll follow up on here how well I do or don't like it.

I was out prowling my woods looking for some more trees to sacrifice to the shiitake gods and found this hemlock tree with an abnormally strong will to live. You cannot grow shiitake on hemlock so this guy will carry on....

DSC05380_zpsaxcoc85v.jpg

6f04e70e-f7c5-4b9a-84ed-55de1b5e8942_zpshuogtipf.jpg

DSC05393_zpsla0r8ntq.jpg

Back