What is the most Expensive EDC you really use?

Hmm.. It's a toss up for me.. My Domino sold for more new, but I know for a fact my Knife Center CruWear Manix 2 has more market value. So between those two I suppose, haha.

Todd Begg Steelcraft Mini Bodega, Olson Quick Flick and William Henry B12 Atlas. They're $445-$485.

This right here.....but since it's discontinued I'm not really sure if I should continue using it.
aIlSZ79.jpg

You've stated that you have been using it, so it's no longer a safe queen. What good (or fun or enjoyment) is it to you in the safe? I do know this to be true. If you HAVE a safe queen and don't want to mar it up, that's fine. But with your Benchmade, you have a used knife that you enjoy, so use it. There will ALWAYS be other new knives coming out that you'll want to experience.

Yea, ok, but which one do you give hell? I Don't mean abuse, but I also mean, Don't hold back on.
I Don't have any pics right now, but my Sage I goes everywhere with me when I doing menial labor.
If I'm dressing up, I'll take his brother, Sage II.

Yea, ok, but which one do you give hell? I Don't mean abuse, but I also mean, Don't hold back on.
I Don't have any pics right now, but my Sage I goes everywhere with me when I doing menial labor.
If I'm dressing up, I'll take his brother, Sage II.

All of em... Which explains why I only got $680 for a used $2200 DDR.

All of em... Which explains why I only got $680 for a used $2200 DDR.
Holey Crap. Dude....I'm NOT....in your league. I might use the heck out of my Sage I but I'D be mighty bummed out if she broke or failed on me for whatever reason.
Sal, if you're reading this, I use her for cutting. My Dad told me aloooong time ago, son, if you need a screwdriver or a pry bar, go get one.
But dangit Charlie!

Last edited:
My Sebbie and my Dozier K1 General Purpose see a lot of regular use. Both are a joy to cut with.

Based on purchase price at the time I got them, that would be a ZT 0566 and a Benchmade North Fork. I also have a Kershaw Lahar and Kershaw Cyclone in my EDC rotation that, based on what they sell for on eBay and such, would actually be the two most expensive now.

Back