What Knife Did You Carry On Your Wedding Day?

My alox electrician,buck 303,mini copperlock,June 23 2018 been great.Then went to Niagara falls.Bradfield pa ,kinda pa was all great

Jan 5, 1985, this was in my slacks pocket:
TOks5X4.jpg

I had a little Schrade USA keychain jobbie. The "Cub" or something it was called I think.

Had wood scales and metal bolsters, a blade of like an inch or something, and a keychain bail at the end.

The knife went everywhere because it was on the keys. I wish I still had it. Don't know where it ever got to.

Pretty sure I had a Cold Steel Recon1. One of the old ultra lock versions it was 19 years ago (nearly)

Kizer Feist. It is one of the classiest knives I've seen and my go-to dress knife. Although perhaps I will switch it out for the Spyderco Ikuchi if I end up liking it.

Had two weddings, one Cambodian (to celebrate her heritage) and one American.

Didn't bring a blade to either because they were very heavily alcohol present occasions.

There was a Cambodian ceremonial sword that I got to take pictures with. It wasn't mine to keep and it was very expensive made of gold and silver supposedly.

Cambodian tradition is to approach each table and the head of the table makes you do something to receive a gift (usually money). I did 20 shots of Martell in a soup bowl, I'm lucky I survived. I'm not sure I'll ever drink Cognac ever again in fact haha.

American Wedding was at a winery in Temecula and it was open bar as well. I didn't black out only to consumate but it was on the edge a couple times. I don't usually drink like that.

Last edited:
Awesome thread question.
I carried a Crk Mammoth Ivory and Damascus Mnandi my wife bought me. Id looked for one for a long time.
Bonus: She had her boot knife tucked inside her cowboy boots on our special day too!!
Happily married!
Keep 'em sharp!

Those gimmick tuxedo slacks couldn’t be trusted to keep a trusty slipjojnt from falling out when I sat down. And I didn’t yet have a folder with a clip on it. The best option was the beat up SAK Classic I carried on my key ring. Came in very handy and trimmed the foil from a bottle or two in the limo. Good memories. Great day. Stressful. Wouldn’t want to do it again.

I think I take the cake for this. My military issue M-4, and a large cold steel fixed blade. Full disclosure I wasn't actually at my wedding, neither was my wife. You see I got her pregnant on R&R, and we found ourselves really needing her on my insurance. My platoon Sgt was kind enough to find out I could be married by double proxy in Montana. To this day I've never found another couple were neither attended the wedding.

I think I take the cake for this. My military issue M-4, and a large cold steel fixed blade. Full disclosure I wasn't actually at my wedding, neither was my wife. You see I got her pregnant on R&R, and we found ourselves really needing her on my insurance. My platoon Sgt was kind enough to find out I could be married by double proxy in Montana. To this day I've never found another couple were neither attended the wedding.

Well dang, that doesn't sound like fun at all! o_O I hope you guys at least had a good honeymoon! Thank you for your service!

Well dang, that doesn't sound like fun at all! o_O I hope you guys at least had a good honeymoon! Thank you for your service!
We had a second wedding when I returned. No way was she gonna let me get away with only the first one. So to add to my strange marital situation, I also married the same women twice, with no divorce involved. The second one was a hoot, but I carried no knife, and the groomsmen got watches.

You're most welcome for the service. Thanks for recognizing it.

Wenger SI, I think. Actually used it to cut some sign off the rear window of my car, so I could see out the dang thing. Moved it a bit to the right. Who would do such a thing at a wedding? ;)

ZT450cf. It was a gift to me from ZT specifically for my wedding. Great knife, will pass it down to my son.

buck mayo cutback - that was my edc at the time, so when i put on my tux - it went in the pocket.

Back