what lights ya carry??

I'm probably out on my own with what I carry. It's not the newest or the brightest, but it does have a lot of features. Proton Pro.

Sometimes I carry a Fenix E01 as well. However, if I am with a girl and need to illuminate a program in a theater, nothing is better for being discrete than the Proton Pro! Even the E01 is much too bright for that.

I carry an Olight I15 Infinitum.
The size is perfect for EDC, and the power is amazing for such a small light.

I carry a Fenix LD20. It's usually clipped inside my front left pocket.

I really like how large the spill beam is, although I can't complain about the hot spot either. It's also very versitile; it runs on AA batteries.

I think it's alot of light for the size and price.

I'm a huge believer in the Fenix brand. :thumbup: I carry a T1 and L1D. The L1D is such an amazingly bright light for running on only one rechargable AA.

An Ra Clicky Tactical as EDC, Fenik TK10 on my son's diaper bag (Maxpedition Typhoon), Pentagon Light MOLLE light on my camera bag (Maxped Jumbo), and I have a Fenix LD01 on the way.

Used to be a surefire centurion but I traded up into a fenix TK01 and never looked back. Awesome lights. In fact, I'm getting ready to pick me up an E01 and TK10.

20080627e2dl0005pa0.jpg

Did you ask which ones I carry?

I'm afraid of the dark.

Bill

I have several flashlights (went through a phase a while back :) ) but have been carrying a Fenix P2D for the past 6 months and love it.

20080627e2dl0005pa0.jpg

Did you ask which ones I carry?

I'm afraid of the dark.

Bill

LOL Bill! I should try walking out of my house like that sometime just for kicks! Actually now that I think of it, my wife would probably lock me in the house.

I currently EDC my Fenix PD20 (original version without pocket clip) and backup is the previous P2D.
I hope to have my LumaPower D-Mini VX Ultra within the next week.
I'm also debating getting the LumaPower IncenDio V3 R2 emitter capable of up to 250 lumens on 1 RCR123A. I want my next single-cell CR123A to be able to put out 250+ comfortably so I don't know if I'll wait a bit longer for the LED technology to improve.
I do like the IncenDio's set up though where it can be easily modded.

wow the m21 is awsome... i set it up next to my tk10 i have been using and you can definatly tell a differnce with it on high ... the 4 mode is nice... i like 2 ... can do with out the strobe ... going to go out when it gets dark and see how she throws.... im not sure the true lumen out put and im using 18650 protected rechargeables ... but i would say it is definatly up there around 500lumens ... also the reflectors a bit bigger then the tk10

I've never spent more than 25 bucks on a flashlight. All of mine are LED flashlights that I could find at Wally world, Targét, or Lowes. All of them still work, they're just as bright as the expensive ones like Surefire and Inova, and the batteries last twice as long and cost half as much. Go figure.

Back