What multitool or SAK did you buy today

Scales donor for my beat-up Rambler:
65d9ead59eaa1e3dc37b5e05f93ba388.jpeg

Will post pics.

Last edited:
AC9B2753-7246-4013-B6A6-A03C6B1993D4.jpegJust got this in the post today.
It is in pretty good shape, needs a bit of oil and a clean but it was pretty pretty cheap and it has the locking blade.
Plus it also has the clip point pen blade which I prefer to the nail file and a Phillips instead of corkscrew.

Received this yesterday. My first Swiza. I'm actually quite impressed so far. The scissors are certainly the best SAK scissors I have ever used. And the main blade's liner lock is very nice. I also really like how when the main blade is open, the line of its spine meets the line of the body. Quite beautiful. I got red because I'm a bit of a basic bitch.
So far, I'm very pleased.IMG_3384.jpegIMG_3385.jpegIMG_3387.jpeg

I got in that sweet aqua blue Swiss Champ in the middle. Pay no attention to the damage on the green scaled model, that's going to be a scale swap project, I think!

jNjNKyN.jpg

Secondly, I may or may not have purchased another Swiss Champ today. Oye, it's like a disease!

A couple of Fridays ago, while at a local garage sale, I asked about any pocket knives. One of the sellers said she would bring her late husband's knife collection to the sale the next morning. Here's what I got:
JPEG_20210913_223108_5878942017650504649.jpg
She said I could have them all for $10, but I felt bad about accepting such a low price, so I gave her $25. I think the 5 SAKS alone were well worth what I spent.
JPEG_20210913_223143_2838047064539462109.jpg
JPEG_20210913_223503_1852864798174461753.jpg
The rest are either for trading stock or for Good Will. While SAKs are not my first love, I still enjoy finding them in nice condition at a reasonable price. Happy hunting! T-A

The polish on the carbon fibre looks amazing. In the catalogue it doesn't look as good as that. There crazy expensive here in Australia $900aud
I'm going to try to get a better shot of it tomorrow. It was raining all day today so the light wasn't the best, but in good light, these scales are very deep with maximum chatoyance under the high polish. This knife is amazing, and I'm definitely glad to have bought it. I managed to find it at a Victorinox dealer for list price, as these seem to be disappearing fast. As a big Swiss Champ fan, I definitely had to have this one.

If I lived in AU, I'd be looking at dealers in the US who would ship internationally!!

I'm going to try to get a better shot of it tomorrow. It was raining all day today so the light wasn't the best, but in good light, these scales are very deep with maximum chatoyance under the high polish. This knife is amazing, and I'm definitely glad to have bought it. I managed to find it at a Victorinox dealer for list price, as these seem to be disappearing fast. As a big Swiss Champ fan, I definitely had to have this one.

If I lived in AU, I'd be looking at dealers in the US who would ship internationally!!
Where’s this pic? 😂 That SC is gorgeous

Didn't buy it. I was metal detecting in a lake side park about two weeks ago, and walked up to a fire engine red "Officer" model, with a serrated main blade. I just had to clean, sharpen and oil it. Bingo, free funky SAK ! :thumbsup:

Back