What SAK are ya totin' today?

The Wenger is backing up the stockman today.

14504302427_3253769170_c.jpg

The pruner is about the last knife that needs a sheath , it really is a " pocket " knife .
But there are times that I don't always have pockets so I decided to make a neck sheath , but I decided to try and kill two birds with one stone and make a neck sheath that could also be worn on your belt .

Ken

Wow Ken you have leather skills!!! Everything you make I want....please add that to my wish list as well:D

Seriously, NICE WORK:thumbup:

Ken,

Another beautiful creation and def unique! :thumbup:

Today is the trusty Pioneer yet again. It's slim and "just right" :D

Thanks!

Is there a model like the Pioneer that the can opener is replaced with a pen blade?

I have an Electrician and I really like it but I'd like to try something similar with a pen blade or maybe even the hawk bill pruner blade in some colored alox. Plus the Electrician blade is really cool but the wire stripper part gets caught on stuff often when trying to make a cut.

Thanks!

Is there a model like the Pioneer that the can opener is replaced with a pen blade?

I have an Electrician and I really like it but I'd like to try something similar with a pen blade or maybe even the hawk bill pruner blade in some colored alox. Plus the Electrician blade is really cool but the wire stripper part gets caught on stuff often when trying to make a cut.

The Pioneer Rancher has the pruner in place of the can opener...check out Swiss Bianco's knives and contact Parke1 about these mods:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ils-and-such-Red-Gold?p=13972495#post13972495

My Pioneer Rancher (top)
AdALOX_zpsd52a8a1a.jpg

Very nice Carl! The Peak is probably quite an upgrade from the e01? How do you like it?

Actually, I've had the Peak longer than the E01, but haven't carried it as much as it's the bulkier aa and takes up more real-estate in the pocket. But I like it for a daypack or jacket pocket lite. Sure throws more light brighter and farther! Battery run time is not near as good as the little E01, but it's a great light for out in the woods on out on the river at night. All in all, I like it, but the Eo1 is still my day in day out pocket carry. Kind if like a little J frame .38 snubbie vs the full size K frame 4 inch barrel .357 revolver.

Thanks for the info! I was looking at swissbianco, lots of interesting options on there. What does "Bugnard" mean?

Oh, that's Chef Max Bugnard of the Parisian school Cordon Bleu...

[video=youtube;nS_Q7McRnH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS_Q7McRnH4[/video]

On a gorgeous Fall morning... I love this time of year!

Today it's the silver Alox Pioneer and my EDC for the past 3+ yrs, a Streamlight PT-1AA
7845EBCA-AA93-4DFB-AB47-7F61AB3B8C2D_zpsvqjfhoep.jpg

executive_zps1b6faa64.jpg

I'm participating in a 30 day minimalist challenge on another forum, and am rocking this Victorinox Executive and Fenix E05 (2014 edition) throughout October.

Back