What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you Gary ! Your carrying some mighty fine cutlery today...wow !! Great photo !

The Ulster additional info was snipped from the Schrade timeline pdf

http://www.collectors-of-schrades-r.us/articles/Schradehistory.pdf

Thanks, Gev! I never made it to the Schrade factory. I wish I had.

Love that improved trapper Chamblin!

Thanks! At 3 1/8" it's a small Trapper but makes a real nice carry.

Amazing setupt, Gary :)

Thanks, Andi! Much appreciated. Nice to see you back!

Received my new 14 over the weekend and I have had it pocketed since. I am actually surprised how much I like this little knife. I will provide some more thoughts on it in a different thread but I figured I would drop these two here, they make for a handsome pair, I think.

mfzOvQ9.jpg
That's a handsome pair, indeed!
As I mentioned in the #35Churchill thread, I've got one on the way. Today I was daydreaming about what knives would pair well with it (as I am wont to do) and the #14 in ebony was one of the top choices. Your picture only confirms our good taste in knives! :D:thumbsup:

Lots of great knives being carried by everyone, I'm still carrying the Grohmann and the Wostenholm from Duncan and I'm sure nobody wants to keep seeing a bunch of pictures of them so I haven't been around this thread much recently.

Good morning, all! I don't tend to spend too much time on the forums over the weekends other than a cursory check-in now and then so usually Mondays are my catch up day. Lots of gorgeous knives being carried the last few days!

I hope everyone is having an ok Holiday season so far, I have surprised myself this year and have actually completed all my required shopping already. That never happens....

That is a great pic of your Guardians Lambsfoot, Jack! The Senator is certainly no slouch either, always nice to see the beauties in your collection.

Red Soup Bone always warrants a compliment from me. Fantastic knife in a great picture!

I am particularly fond of good honest patinas and I personally thing the TCs wear it quite well. Terrific picture of a not so common knife!

I like the looks of that Radio Jack, Tom! I was in the company of some buddies last night and fine ales usually tend to be present at such gatherings. I usually carry a caplifter of sorts in my bag and/or on my key ring but I had neither last night :eek:! So I think that qualifies as a great excuse for me to look at getting one of the caplifter jacks that are still somewhat available, though my wife might not agree... :D Regardless, fantastic duo you have today.

Received my new 14 over the weekend and I have had it pocketed since. I am actually surprised how much I like this little knife. I will provide some more thoughts on it in a different thread but I figured I would drop these two here, they make for a handsome pair, I think.

mfzOvQ9.jpg
That little 2 Bladed 14 is just a fantastic little knife . Every time I look at the one that I had bought to Gift , I just have marvel at it . Carry your's in good health my friend . Both knives look great and it is also a good photo of them .

Harry

Lots of great knives being carried by everyone, I'm still carrying the Grohmann and the Wostenholm from Duncan and I'm sure nobody wants to keep seeing a bunch of pictures of them so I haven't been around this thread much recently.
I am carrying a Grohmann later this week, so glad to hear your report.
-Stuart

I’m running late tonight, it looks like some great Monday carries by everyone! :)
32817829904_60406537fa_b_d.jpg

Great choice and the choice of a Gent.:cool:

Actually, this pattern is like a Gent's work knife: slim single spring with two VERY useful blades, all steel construction to a very high calibre and unusual elegance too.

I hope you get time to relax and enjoy your Christmas & New Year my friend.:):thumbsup:

Regards, Will

Back