What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Mail call turned carry for today, 1 of 61 Northfield UN-X-LD #99 Wall Street in Burnt Stag. Love it.

if8sM5v.jpg

I love and hate that the 78s look so good! You’ve got a nice one there.
LoL Thank you !
I know exactly what you mean because my 78 count keeps going up . Just got the Ebony and two Stags on the way :eek:
Not to mention the others I’ve acquired .

Welcome to the Porch! :) That’s a great looking TC and in use to boot! :thumbsup: By the way, that’s a neat avatar photo you have there! :D

Thanks! One of my favorite knives to use. My most proudest picture lol :D
Beautiful TC! Something special about the those yellow bones eh? Very nice
thank ya! Can't beat gec's yellow bones!

Got this last night! So of course its in the pocket today. gec781.jpg

I’m enjoying the sunshine today, although it makes picture taking more difficult. :eek: I’m Totin some of the same just a different combination today. :)
25929352948_36cf368896_b_d.jpg
I am starting to think that your Case has been re-born lately Ron . Always nice to see those Case Red Bones though .

Harry

Stuart, thanks for the note. I agree wholeheartedly- this is an odd corner of the internet where kind words and generosity are the words of the day. When I said I felt out of place, it was to mean that some folks have been participating for so long it can feel like you've walked in on the tail end of a lengthy conversation and have much catching up to do. But there's no shortage of help to be found here. Now, sorry for my "inane ramblings", back to the knives! My carry today, older photo:
View attachment 832412

That is an absolutely gorgeous photo of the BladeForums TC Barlow! You really captured the color and depth of the micarta.

I carried my ebony sheepfoot Huckleberry Boy's Knife today.

Back